What Characters, Tracks, and Features Do You Want in a Wii U Mario Kart?

New Super Yoshi said:
Want Tick Tock clock form Mario Kart DS, it was just fun to race on.
Tick-Tock Clock is awesome. Well, the MKDS course is, not the original SM64 and SM64DS one.

I liked alot of levels in MKDS & MKWii as well as Double Dash.

I want better DS picks. The DS had great tracks but most of the not-so good ones where put in Mario Kart Wii. Desert hills was my least favorite track but nintendo decided to bring it back for Mario Kart Wii. At least two of best DS tracks are returning in Mario Kart 3DS.

I'd like to see a Mario Kart game with every Rainbow Road to date, but I'm afraid this would be a separate Mario Kart game, unless they make a "Rainbow Mode", or "Rainbow Cup".

A Rainbow Cup would be brutal. I like the idea of having cups based in certain environments, though.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I'd like to see a Mario Kart game with every Rainbow Road to date, but I'm afraid this would be a separate Mario Kart game, unless they make a "Rainbow Mode", or "Rainbow Cup".

That's really popularly requested, but I just don't see it happening.

Different color schemes for characters but with same stats, similar to Mario Super Sluggers and Brawl.

*coughSHYGUYPLAYABLEcough*

I'm surprised no one mentioned a nonMario character playable. Well, not too surprised. But then again, that's requested a lot too.

Baby Luigi said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

That's really popularly requested, but I just don't see it happening.

Yeah, among all the tracks that do return, the Rainbow Road tracks are never included.

In the Wii U Mario Kart, I would like to see a sandbox styled mode, much like City Trial from Kirby Air Ride

Shocking said:
Different color schemes for characters but with same stats, similar to Mario Super Sluggers and Brawl.

How long did nintendo take to do that. I always wanted to race as blue yoshi but I can't. In Mario Sports Mix I like to use Light Blue yoshi because they wanted blue yoshi to be in dodgeball on your team.

New Super Yoshi said:
Shocking said:

How long did nintendo take to do that. I always wanted to race as blue yoshi but I can't. In Mario Sports Mix I like to use Light Blue yoshi because they wanted blue yoshi to be in dodgeball on your team.

Yeah the only way you can use different Yoshi colors in Mario Kart Wii is to hack that game's files, and modify Yoshi's textures. The same can also be said for Mario Sports Mix, but right now that isn't doable, due to the inability to recreate that game's compression.

Colour schemes would be cool, Also on MKDS you can be shyguy, ds download play and offer to be p2.

yoshidude99 said:
I have been wanting the Koopalings to be playable in a Mario Kart game for ages.
That would take 7 spaces if new characters but it would be fun racing them.

They are better off as a background or something, honestly.

I don't want the Koopalings...gimme the Super Mario Bros. 2 bosses instead.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't want them back apart from Mouser. I always wished for him to come back out there.

New Super Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't want them back apart from Mouser. I always wished for him to come back out there.

Yeah, I would like Mouser. He's cool. But I think Wart is more likely.

They should do a Super Mario Bros. 2 themed course.

Here's my question: Interactivity between MK3DS and This? It's gutsy (pun slightly intended), but I think it could work somehow. Also when it comes to tracks: I've always wanted a Yoshi's Island themed course....there probably was one i'm forgetting, but I don't think Baby Park from Double Dash counts.

Back