What Characters, Tracks, and Features Do You Want in a Wii U Mario Kart?

Adding spoilers, putting a flag, adding a windshield, adding fatter exhausts, adding oversized engine. That sort of stuff

Oh... That would be cool.

There are many characters I'd love to see in Mario Kart's roster. Toadsworth, an Isle Delfino resident (maybe Il Piantissimo), Fawful, Hammer Bro, a Luigi's mansion ghost, Professor E. Gadd--there are so many great characters in the Mario series!

Bowser's clown car would make a cool kart.

Roll said:
The Toad Warrior said:

It kind of already was a kart. In Mario Kart DS, one of Bowser's karts is an airplane that looks like the Clown Car.
Oh, I have never played Mario Kart DS. So I wouldn't know.

I would like the Bob-omb Blast battle mode from Double Dash to return. I had a lot of fun with that.

The Toad Warrior said:
Roll said:
The Toad Warrior said:

It kind of already was a kart. In Mario Kart DS, one of Bowser's karts is an airplane that looks like the Clown Car.
Oh, I have never played Mario Kart DS. So I wouldn't know.

I would like the Bob-omb Blast battle mode from Double Dash to return. I had a lot of fun with that.
YES YES YES YES! It's awesome to camp on the roof in Luigi's Mansion and blow up anyone who dared come up.

I'm surprised nobody is talking about E. Gadd, which was planned to be in Mario Kart DS.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I'm surprised nobody is talking about E. Gadd, which was planned to be in Mario Kart DS.
I mentioned him five posts back. He deserves a spot in Mario Kart, especially if there's a Luigi's Mansion course.

I think tricks should be a mainstay in console Mario Karts from now on.

Add all of the above for wishes for Mario Kart 3DS.

If you do, the release date will be delayed, like it happened to Mario Kart Wii, when they suddenly added bikes.

E. Gadd doesn't really fit as a playable character, especially not over characters like Wario or Daisy, for example. :P

A track editor would be cool if they make it REALLY customizable. And make it so you can play it on Wi-Fi if possible. (Though that would require the other person to have the track as well, I believe)

Maybe that's the reason why E.Gadd got replaced by Dry Bones in Mario Kart DS.
Actually, the E.Gadd kart is still available in the Beta of Mario Kart DS.

I think that they should put other or more obscure Mario characters into the game. That would be neat. Oh, and commenting on what FF65 said, I'm sure that Fawful would make for an interesting kart driver. :smug:

Peachy said:
Why are we discussing Mario Kart WiiU? MK3DS didn't even come out yet lol
That is what I said.

What's wrong with discussing a potential and inevitable game for the new system? It's not really worth it to talk about characters, but we can talk about new features.

Crackin355 said:
Some Good DS Tracks for the retro Tracks. In Mario Kart Wii, they had all the ones I hated the most.
Same. I hate all of the DS ones that were put in MKW. I think they're putting Airship Fortress in MK3DS, though. I love that one. :D

They even do, don't worry.

Mariomario64 said:
Crackin355 said:
Some Good DS Tracks for the retro Tracks. In Mario Kart Wii, they had all the ones I hated the most.
Same. I hate all of the DS ones that were put in MKW. I think they're putting Airship Fortress in MK3DS, though. I love that one. :D

Me too. I hope for Waluigi Pinball or Shroom Ridge

Baby Luigi said:
Mariomario64 said:
Crackin355 said:

Me too. I hope for Waluigi Pinball or Shroom Ridge
But if they bring both back for Mario Kart 3DS that will mean that all four tracks form the flower cup would be brought back.

Back