Gamecube Games

From now, until the end of the year, I will be trying to collect some Mario Gamecube Games. I just got Luigi's Mansioon yesterday, so which ones would you recommend to get next? I was thinking of Double Dash, or Sunshine.

-Thousand Year Door
-Double Dash
-Super Mario Strikers
-Mario Superstar Baseball
-Super Mario Sunshine

No particular order for those, except Thousand-Year Door is the best. I love that game so much.

OK. After I pay of all the money I owe to my parents I will try to get more games. What about Melee? Was that fun, or so so?

Paper Mario: Thousand-Year Door.
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.
Super Mario Sunshine.
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
Star Fox Assault.
Star Fox Adventure.
Mario Power Tennis.
Mario Smash Football.
Pokémon XD: Gales of Darkness.
Mario Party 4 to 7.
Super Smash Bros. Melee.

If you plan on importing some games, add an extra Memory Card and Freeloader.

@Yami
Pokemon, Star Fox, and LoZ aren't Mario games.

But yes, you most definitely need to get Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. It changes the way you view the entire series.

Oh, he asked for Mario games?
I thought it was about all of the Gamecube games.

Luigi's Mansion said:
OK. After I pay of all the money I owe to my parents I will try to get more games. What about Melee? Was that fun, or so so?

Many people consider Melee to be the best game in the series, but those people play competitively. Brawl wasn't made for the competitive crowd.

Anyways, it is a very fun game. I highly suggest it.

I find Brawl to be better than Melee by a lot. Mainly because Melee is bombarded with clones like Roy, Pichu, and Dr. Mario.

--EDIT--
Also, I know this thread is for Mario GC games, but I just remembered the most epic GC game out there that you definitely need to get: "Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean".

Melee was a great load of fun...while there was still things I could unlock but hadn't.

I'd say Sunshine or TTYD first.

Luigi's Mansion said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
You should also try Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. You can play it with the DK Bongos.
Will the bongos work with the wii? And plus, I'm not sure if Gamestop would sell those.
Yes. I play all three GCN Donkey Kong games on my Wii with the Bongos. I bought my DK Bongos at Gamestop, so you can too. You might have to ask them if they have the bongos, though. They hide the DK Bongos in their storage rooms. You probably won't find them sitting out in the store. When I bought my DK Bongos at Gamestop, they were only $2.

Mario games only?

Well in that case here are the 4 must-haves:

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Super Mario Sunshine

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Paper Mario RPG

And if you're going to get just one of those, get Melee.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Luigi's Mansion said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
You should also try Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. You can play it with the DK Bongos.
Will the bongos work with the wii? And plus, I'm not sure if Gamestop would sell those.
Yes. I play all three GCN Donkey Kong games on my Wii with the Bongos. I bought my DK Bongos at Gamestop, so you can too. You might have to ask them if they have the bongos, though. They hide the DK Bongos in their storage rooms. You probably won't find them sitting out in the store. When I bought my DK Bongos at Gamestop, they were only $2.
OK Cool!

I recommend Melee and Double Dash

Unless it's an unauthorized GameCube software, like the Action Replay (Max), or Freeloader.

Back