New Super Mario Bros. Mii

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
This game was also one of the numerous games to be announced at E3 2011. It features Mario, Luigi, and Toad from NSMB Wii. Additionally, it mainly features miis. So, what is your opinion about the game? I think it looks fun, but kind of too similar to nsmb wii. I guess that's what it's purpose is for considering that it's for the next gen console.

New Super Mario Bros Mii. :eek: I hope they will be Mario characters in it.

It's even more fun, because I can use Miis.

There will be, how can it be called "New Super Mario Bros. Mii" without Mario Characters?

The Miis do bring an added twist to the world of Mario platformers. It'll be interesting to see what bosses will pop up, but seeing the Koopalings again will be a good start.

MnSG said:
The Miis do bring an added twist to the world of Mario platformers. It'll be interesting to see what bosses will pop up, but seeing the Koopalings again will be a good start.
It'd be funny if there were giant miis for bosses.

Ice Cream Cone said:
MnSG said:

On my end, I was thinking some of the classic enemies, such as the Reznor. Maybe even some Yoshi's Island bosses as well.

Additionally, I do hope to see that King Bill come back. After all, in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, it only appeared in World 9-8, and you had to hack the game to expand its usage.

MnSG said:
Ice Cream Cone said:
MnSG said:

On my end, I was thinking some of the classic enemies, such as the Reznor. Maybe even some Yoshi's Island bosses as well.

Additionally, I do hope to see that King Bill come back. After all, in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, it only appeared in World 9-8, and you had to hack the game to expand its usage.
That would be cool

Apparently the first player can pick his character (eg. now you can pick Luigi, Toad, or your Mii). I like the miis, but it seems so obvious that they're definitely going to be overshadowing the regular Mario characters (I guess that's why we have nsmb wii).

Didn't Reggie say like 5 times that all that stuff is just tech demos and not in-dev games?

Brick Tamland said:
I hate Miis in games.

I'm with you. Never found any enjoyment in playing as myself (or a really bad looking version of me).

Leonyx said:
Brick Tamland said:
I hate Miis in games.

I'm with you. Never found any enjoyment in playing as myself (or a really bad looking version of me).

Me neither.

Leonyx said:
Brick Tamland said:
I hate Miis in games.

This

I'm pretty sure he said specifically that. Not trying to burst anyone's bubble or anything.

If this becomes a full-fledged game, I will be very, very disappointed.

They work on another shitty Mii game, but no info on Pikmin 3. It makes no sense.

Nintendo has gotten a little too far with Miis interacting with Mario IMO

Back