New Super Mario Bros. Mii

Keep in mind, this is HD. Mii's are optional. This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmU6KwWJgk is a demo of the game.

I think this game is gonna be awesome. My Mii is cool so I really want to see him in the game. Hopefully it will be released for the Wii too.

yoshidude99 said:
I think this game is gonna be awesome. My Mii is cool so I really want to see him in the game. Hopefully it will be released for the Wii too.
Um I dont think that will happen im afraid nintendo don't usually do games for two consoles.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
Um I dont thinl that will happen im afraid nintendo don't usually do games for two consoles.
Per. I hope it comes out next december, so I can get it for my birthday.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
Um I dont thinl that will happen im afraid nintendo don't usually do games for two consoles.

LoZ: Twilight Princess is one of the few exceptions to this rule. It was originally going to be a GameCube exclusive title.

Back