New Super Mario Bros. Mii

It's not like you HAVE to use your Miis. You can just play the game like normal.

Yes, but I don't like that there's an option for them. I know it's selfish, but I just don't like having the Miis around in all these Wii games. It's annoying to me.

Propeller Toad said:
but kind of too similar to nsmb wii. I guess that's what it's purpose is for considering that it's for the next gen console.
since WiiU isn't a really imrpovement from Wii but only add controls and quality, new games wouldn't be too unfamiliar

though I think it's nice to see Miis playable.... well.....if Nintendo has such much time to design this model

instead of letting Toad, Toadette and Daisy replace that two unfamiliar toads....

I can only say MIYAMOTO YOU *bleep* !!!!!

Right when I saw the name, I instantly recognized trouble. Still, I hope this remains a prototype

Honestly, I doubt that this is going to be a real game. It's a nice way to display the functions of the Wii U, but that's about it.

Leonyx said:
Yes, but I don't like that there's an option for them. I know it's selfish, but I just don't like having the Miis around in all these Wii games. It's annoying to me.

Personally, I don't exactly like utilizing Miis either, but I don't complain about it, since I know that they're completely optional.

MnSG said:
Leonyx said:

Personally, I don't exactly like utilizing Miis either, but I don't complain about it, since I know that they're completely optional.
Yeah but what in games like wii sports.

Mii's should stay playable only in the Mario spin-offs, not take up character slots in mainstream games. To me, they're a waste of space.

Judging by what we know so far, I just have one word:

LAZINESS

That is all. Hope things change...

The Magic School Bus said:
Mii's should stay playable only in the Mario spin-offs, not take up character slots in mainstream games. To me, they're a waste of space.
Yeah. In my opinion, it's kinda weird to see them in a game like this. :-\

I think the most they should do is let them be an icon avatar. Still, I hate to use them as icons when no other options are available. Like, in Mario Kart Wii, I would love to use a Wario icon or something, but not my Mii, no way.

I prefer Toad and others since Miis have no personality basically.

I'll always play as Blue Toad and Luigi over the Miis

^I agree with you (Blue Toad and Luigi are awesome). I also don't like the idea of miis in this game. It takes away the originality from NSMB Wii. Also I dislike the fact that all of the recent Mario games are shoving the miis in our faces. Honestly, is it just me who is getting sick of them? It's like you're telling a story, and then someone just changes all the original characters to their own made up ones. :(

Propeller Toad said:
^I agree with you (Blue Toad and Luigi are awesome). I also don't like the idea of miis in this game. It takes away the originality from NSMB Wii. Also I dislike the fact that all of the recent Mario games are shoving the miis in our faces. Honestly, is it just me who is getting sick of them?

I feel the exact way as you.

Propeller Toad said:
^I agree with you (Blue Toad and Luigi are awesome). I also don't like the idea of miis in this game. It takes away the originality from NSMB Wii. Also I dislike the fact that all of the recent Mario games are shoving the miis in our faces. Honestly, is it just me who is getting sick of them?

I feel the exact same way as both of you. I wish they'd just go away. I know I really shouldn't be against them even being an option, but the idea of them being in a game like this gets on my nerves.

Leonyx said:
Propeller Toad said:

I feel the exact same way as both of you. I wish they'd just go away. I know I really shouldn't be against them even being an option, but the idea of them being in a game like this gets on my nerves.

This x 6.022 x 1023

Leonyx said:
It's just a character. :P

I really don't mind that they made Miis playable, but they better add more things, since just a Mii addon isn't worth $50. :P

Back