Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
SO OF COURSE TEN MINUTES BEFORE THE END MY MOM DEMANDS ME TO COPY 27 PAGES EACH TAKING A MINUTE EACH TO COPY

I literally have no words for how awesome that Finale was. I'd need to see it over again and give a more detailed look sometime because there's not much I didn't like. The only complaints I could give is I wish it was even longer or that Twilight's parents spoke and appeared for more then a few seconds.

But other then that I absolutely loved it

I think Discord might be in a run for his money for the best villain in the show...

Well I missed the end of it so now I'm going to have to wait for YouTube.

Please keep things in spoilers.

Also I might go for a Rotating Avatar just for my favorite Twilight faces from both parts for a little while. Because this episode literally had so many great Twilight faces. That much like Lesson Zero I couldn't just pick one.

Wait a minute... If married ponies put the ring on their horn, then does that mean that only unicorns are allowed to marry?

SiFi said:
Wait a minute... If married ponies put the ring on their horn, then does that mean that only unicorns are allowed to marry?
Pegasi probably put the ring on one of their wings.

Wow. THAT was epic. Best episode yet. So little to explain this epic entertainment. /slightexaggeration But I'm not kidding. That was very entertaining.

That was generally an awesome episode. Rarity's "MINE!" at the end sealed the deal, along with Pinkie's use of the Twilight-gun.

Spike obviously does not understand what a bachelor party is.

That said I didn't like the Queen of the changlings. She seemed... Really boring. All "AHAHA! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW, SO I WILL TELL YOU ALL MY PLAN FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON!". She really came off as a cliche villain to me.

I also wish that things would have picked up quicker. The beginning was pretty meh, and the good stuff didn't really come until the second part.

I really liked Cadence, along with the idea that she foalsitted for Twilight. She was really sweet and everything.

I groaned when I saw the whole love thing. I understand it's a wedding, so I guess that excuses it, but I can't help but see it as cheesy.

I also wish that Luna would have gotten more screentime.

Nabber said:
That was generally an awesome episode. Rarity's "MINE!" at the end sealed the deal, along with Pinkie's use of the Twilight-gun.

Spike obviously does not understand what a bachelor party is.

That said I didn't like the Queen of the changlings. She seemed... Really boring. All "AHAHA! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW, SO I WILL TELL YOU ALL MY PLAN FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON!". She really came off as a cliche villain to me.

I also wish that things would have picked up quicker. The beginning was pretty meh, and the good stuff didn't really come until the second part.

I really liked Cadence, along with the idea that she foalsitted for Twilight. She was really sweet and everything.

I groaned when I saw the whole love thing. I understand it's a wedding, so I guess that excuses it, but I can't help but see it as cheesy.

I also wish that Luna would have gotten more screentime.

I thought the Queen was actually pretty awesome. I'd even say Discord is in a run for his money for the best villain on the show thanks to her.

And I loved the beginning. But then again, Twi's my favorite pony so all that stuff with Twilight getting her song, learning how much her Brother meant to her (He was basically Twilight's only friend before she went to Ponyville ;_; *manlytears*), etc.. Oh and not matter what, seeing Filly Twilight again will always make me love an episode :')

Yeah, I thought that Twilight missing her brother was very touching.

But the Queen. I just found her to be so stereotypical. An allicorn, with a huge army of monsters... the only time I enjoyed her was when she was pretending to be Cadence.

Also I liked the song that the Cadences were singing.

Nabber said:
Yeah, I thought that Twilight missing her brother was very touching.

But the Queen. I just found her to be so stereotypical. An allicorn, with a huge army of monsters... the only time I enjoyed her was when she was pretending to be Cadence.

Also I liked the song that the Cadences were singing.

Well technially she isn't an Alicorn. Unless the Changelings are a sort of corrupted version. Which actually would make an interesting story.

And honestly this is something we haven't seen yet in FiM. I liked to see an Army of Monsters in the show. Yeah perhaps it might be a tad cliche. But it's very Disney-esque. Very reminiscent of some of the old movies Disney has made. And that's not a bad thing at all.

Also yeah I enjoyed the Villain song myself.

@OJ Toad: It was never just a "fad" in the first place.

Great episode.
I enjoyed all of it, but the changling queen was my favorite character. She's a second best only to Flim and Flam (even though they aren't truly evil). And in the end all I could think of was Team Rocket "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAIN!!!". I also enjoyed the fight with the clones, and half excepted Twilight to run off with the wrong group of friends. AND FOR ONCE SOMEONE BESIDES THE MAIN 6 DOES SOMETHING!

Oh my god that was amazing. It was like I was watching a Disney movie with ponies. Super awesome. The songs, the plot, the handling, the smoothness (with which I mean it didn't feel rushed like the Discord eps). I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The "This Day Aria" was my favourite part of the episode for sure. So Disney-like.

I can't describe my love for this episode. Most amazing MLP episode yet in my opinion.

BTW guys, if they split the parts anyway and you had to wait a week until the 2nd part with the cliffhangar that happened. What do you think you would of been like afterwards?

I would of been soooo like

NOOOOOOO TWILIGHT D:

At the same time though it would of been really suspenseful and I would of applauded even if I was worrying about the safety of my favorite pony. Like Avatar: The Last Airbender type of suspense.

Just watched the episodes, really good and nice to see some returning ponies like Vinyl and Luna, cannot wait for season 3.

Also if they had watch 24/7 how did they not see the changlings?

And how come no one had ever heard of their own princess?

I watched the episode last night. It was pretty good. That's all I really have to say about it. I might watch it again, I think I missed some parts on my first watch.

Also, I can't wait for season 3 to come.

I still don't understand why Celestia was such a bitch to Twilight Sparkle. A thousand or more years of immortality yet she's skeptical and critical toward her prized student?

She could have at least considered what Twilight said. Not "YOU HAVE A LOT OF THINKING TO DO!!!"

Back