• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Northern Verve said:
Apparently Sethisto of Equestria Daily went to an event that specifcally celebrated the Royal Wedding Season Finale that included a party, meetings with people who are staff of the show including voice actors like Tara Strong. And games for any kids that happen to be there. Seth also got to see an early screening of the Season Finale. Here's what he said (Don't worry there's no spoilers):

Sethisto said:
I'm sure you are all curious about the actual screening of the episode though! For the sake of spoilers, the only thing I can say is that it is seriously the most epic two part we have received so far. Back to back, it feels like a Lion King style high budget Disney movie. I'm really glad we won't have to wait a week between the the two when they both air on the 21st. That's all I'm saying though! I almost recommend avoiding the bronynet entirely until it's out, this isn't something you want spoiled. We will not be reporting on any leaked episode content here on EQD until April 22nd's Episode Followup. (Officially released trailers and screenshots are fine though, of course.)

Source
Dammit, Sethiso is such a lucky bastard, just because he created a blog that's insanely popular. >:I

Smashgoom202 said:
Turboo said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Didn't someone tell you to knock this off twenty pages ago or something
Well excuse me for not being able to summarize or squeeze my emotions and thoughts into something short, sweet, and hip. :mad:
Is this what you consider "short", "sweet" and "hip"

QuizmoManiac said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Turboo said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Didn't someone tell you to knock this off twenty pages ago or something
Well excuse me for not being able to summarize or squeeze my emotions and thoughts into something short, sweet, and hip. :mad:
Is this what you consider "short", "sweet" and "hip"
I don't know, but whatever it is, apparently I'm not allowed to have my posts in any other format other than that.

Twilight=Snips?

Mason said:
I think MAD is going to do a Rejected Ponies short. I mean, they already did Transformers, Smurfs, and Reindeer. I think this is the third time MLP was in the show. First was Cowboys VS Alien Force (which broke the fourth wall so many times I swear it broke the fifth wall) and My Little War Horse (which after the cameo of Fluttershy, I couldn't stop laughing for the next 7 minutes).

Smashgoom202 said:
Oh... I didn't noticed, I was too distracted by Tara Strong's voice.
I still can't believe she also voices Timmy Turner, Dil Pickles, Raven, Hip and Hop/Iggy and Lemmy, and Meg Griffen's singing voice.

And Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls AND Terrance from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!

...Also, check this out, it's Pinkie Pie's theme for Fighting is Magic!

I have to say, I love this 100x more than I did Rarity's theme, made by the same composer.

And Truffles form Chowder, and Barbara Gordon/Batgirl from The New Batman Adventures, and Ben Tennyson's original voice, and Ember from Spyro: A Hero's Tail...

...she's a pretty prolific actress once you think about it.

Toad85 said:
And Truffles form Chowder, and Barbara Gordon/Batgirl from The New Batman Adventures, and Ben Tennyson's original voice, and Ember from Spyro: A Hero's Tail...

...she's a pretty prolific actress once you think about it.

Seriously!!!!!!! I need to look this up...You're right and also Flame. I'm no longer an Ember hater.

Yeah, she is pretty prolific.

Tomorrow's the Season Finale. I'm excited. Though it will be a little sad once it's over. But I'm sure the break will still be nice. And there's always Legend of Korra for myself.

I'm just hoping everything turns out like I planned... I'm going to a convention that's the closest one I can actually get to without spending too much money that only comes once a year, and I'm planning to go there, then come back to watch the season finale, then go back... There's even a MLP panel there! And it's right after the finale! Well, technically, it's around 3 PM, but it's close enough.

Northern Verve said:
Tomorrow's the Season Finale. I'm excited. Though it will be a little sad once it's over. But I'm sure the break will still be nice. And there's always Legend of Korra for myself.
Yup, Korra at 11, MLP at 1, and TRG at sometime else.

Cadence is certainly... Interesting... I'm starting to wonder about the "protective bubble".

So if Shining Armor and Princess Miyamoto Credenza Cadence (can't spell her full name) get married, will that make Celestia Twilight's aunt-in law?

Back