• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi and NintyQueen: Did you 2 get to watch all of Season 1 yet?
[/quote
I still have about 10 more episodes to go, actually :\ So not yet! I haven't really had the chance to finish all of them yet.

Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi and NintyQueen: Did you 2 get to watch all of Season 1 yet?

Nope. I'm still on episode, 12 or 11. I forgot

Less than 12 hours until the Western time premier, I'm gonna be at my grandpa's, and he has the hub.
WAKING UP AT 6 AM FOR MY LTTLE PONY! FUCK YEAH!

Baby Luigi said:
I don't understand how people are getting these types of information. First, Spongebob being gay, now Rainbow Dash being lesbian?? -_-' IT'S JUST A CARTOON.
Characters can be gay in cartoons. It's all about the subtle hints.

Personally, I don't think either Spongebob or Rainbow Dash are homosexuals, but I can see why people would think that... Well, except for Rainbow Dash, I think people are just saying that because she's all athletic and a "tough gal". But when there's an episode where Spongebob and Patrick LITERALLY act like a married couple, it's bound to raise a few eyebrows.

I HATE YOU PEOPLE.
I have to wait a year for Season 2, and I've only seen up to episode 9 of Season 1. Also, what happens in episode 10? I missed it yesterday. Is it the one about the parapasprites?

That first part was amazing. I expected Discord to be awesome in some way but not quite this way. He's already MUCH MUCH MUCH more awesome then Nightmare Moon was. And at times was actually creepy. (Evil Laugh and such)

The fact that he....

Ruled Equestria before Celestia and Luna where things weren't so happy for any Ponies perhaps put him in more perspective.

All in all, I couldn't ask for a better start to Season 2 then this. I can't wait for Part 2

So I saw the latest episode... My thoughts are hidden by spoilers.

This episode left me feeling...

It makes me wish they aired the first two episodes of season 2 back-to-back, so I wouldn't have this bad taste in my mouth...

Seeing Fluttershy turned mean was the worst part for me... Made even worse when Discord didn't really trick her, he just got fed up and turned her mean...

That's another thing I didn't like, he right-out lies to the other ponies to get them to become the opposite of their element...

With Applejack, I kind of knew he was really controlling those apples, but I was hoping that the thing Applejack saw in the water's reflection would come true at the end of the episode... or something... But it still makes sense, masking the truth with a lie...

Pinkie Pie, I felt almost as bad as I did with Fluttershy... Except I was more upset that Pinkie didn't turn into "Pinkamena", with her hair down.

Rarity's bit was funny, in that she actually RESISTED at first. Bravo for her, it's more then the others did.

Like I said, I hated how Discord just "turns" Fluttershy mean without a second thought. Makes me wonder why he bothers to go through all the elaborate traps.

Rainbow Dash... I wonder if Cloudsdale really is in danger, or if it's another one of Discord's lies? Given how chaos is spreading throughout Equestra, it might happen... So in a way, Rainbow Dash is still loyal... to her hometown. Perhaps when she realizes that loyalty, she'll go back to her friends?

You know what I really want to see, though? I want to see the Cutie Mark Crusaders mend the broken friendship between the mane 6. That will make amends for letting loose Discord in the first place, and sort of tie it all back together.

So... Yeah, interesting episode, I liked it, to some degree... It gets things started, but really, I just want to see part 2 ASAP!

I'm about to watch my first episode.

But I keep losing courage thinking my brother will come in and see me, then brag about it to all of his friends. D:
And my computer's too slow to hide it.

So I'm not about to watch my first episode. Screw this. :mad:

-21 said:
I'm about to watch my first episode.

But I keep losing courage thinking my brother will come in and see me, then brag about it to all of his friends. D:
And my computer's too slow to hide it.

So I'm not about to watch my first episode. Screw this. :mad:
I say let them brag, and see how many of your friends are already bronies!

If they're not, try to convert them!

For everyone who missed the episode:
Here it is in 2 parts :/
God, SM, we were both wrong. This has been up since 8AM.

Watched the first episode and Discord's silliness will probably make me watch the rest of the season. I love baddies that aren't, uhhh...evil? Just mischievous and playful, like Haunter <3333

tumblr_lg2t6drxjc1qe6p9xo1_400.gif

That, and he's the Ponyville incarnation of Hypnotoad, and that's rather dandy. And it's not that his hypnothings were so overpowered, either. They just played off the flaws of the character, so yay ;D

Yeah, Discord is pretty badass. Thanks for posting, Quizmo. I got DerpRolled when I looked for it:

But I'm ok with this too.

Applejack said:
That episode was amazing.

Mhm. One of the reasons I wasn't really too interested in watching this all during season 1 was because I just couldn't handle all of the "LET'S SAVE THE DAY WITH FRIENDSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP" and stuff, personally.

But Discord is all like
discord_wubs_woo_by_krellyan-d49w21c.jpg
and I was like "omg this is fantastic! :3 "
The playful mean shenanigans is much better than ABSOLUTE EEEEVIL and fluffy goodness~~

'3K said:
Yeah, Discord is pretty badass. Thanks for posting, Quizmo. I got DerpRolled when I looked for it:

But I'm ok with this too.
Yeah, I found that on a steam group.
It was glorious 480p
I actually got derp rolled by the same video.
I can totally see Discord saying: "You like me! You really like me!"
Also, I wonder if any of the ponies (especially Pinkie pie) will team up with discord?

Applejack said:
Also, I wonder if any of the ponies (especially Pinkie pie) will team up with discord?

She did seem pretty willing to do so because of all of the sweets. I'm pretty sure I would as well. Except the cotton candy, I don't like cotton candy >:[

Discord's one of those villains that you love to hate. Kinda like the Joker or as his voice actor was apparently Q from Star Trek. Also he makes a great evil laugh. Discord is already the most competent and best villain in the series. It's almost a shame we might not see him ever again after next week's episode.

EDIT: Also in Honor of Season 2 I'll be changing my avatar every week to a good Twilight pic in each episode.

I'm sure he'll pop up for like....10 seconds...every few episodes or something. Just to help further the plot along to get to the season finale. If the ponies are just derpin' along tryin' to get their stuff back, it's just gonna be flat and boring. I assume the next episode will be them all snapping out of their hypno-opposite thingies. BUT WOULDN'T IT BE FUN IF THEY DIDN'T?! AND ALL BECAME EVIL AND DID WACKY THINGS?! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hypnotoad said:
I'm sure he'll pop up for like....10 seconds...every few episodes or something. Just to help further the plot along to get to the season finale. If the ponies are just derpin' along tryin' to get their stuff back, it's just gonna be flat and boring. I assume the next episode will be them all snapping out of their hypno-opposite thingies. BUT WOULDN'T IT BE FUN IF THEY DIDN'T?! AND ALL BECAME EVIL AND DID WACKY THINGS?! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well it's only a 2-Parter I kinda expect that the Ponies will find a way to snap themselves out AND find a way to defeat Discord.

I have a sneaking feeling we'll be seeing Luna next week though.

Although, I don't think Fluttershy will stay like that too long. Or Rarity. Fluttershy wasn't persuaded one bit by Discord before he did his hypno thing, unlike everyone else; he just was all "lolpoke" and she was all "@_@ derp". Like what Smashgoom202 said with Rarity, she was able to resist it a bit before just instantly getting hypnotized without another thought. If it's not Twilight who saves the day, perhaps they'll be the ones to snap out first and lead the brigade to get everyone else back to normal.

Although, I prefer them all evil~

Hypnotoad said:
Although, I don't think Fluttershy will stay like that too long. Or Rarity. Fluttershy wasn't persuaded one bit by Discord before he did his hypno thing, unlike everyone else; he just was all "lolpoke" and she was all "@_@ derp". Like what Smashgoom202 said with Rarity, she was able to resist it a bit before just instantly getting hypnotized without another thought. If it's not Twilight who saves the day, perhaps they'll be the ones to snap out first and lead the brigade to get everyone else back to normal.

Well the Fluttershy scene was also to show that Discord could of turned the other 4 just as easily and quick like he had to do with Fluttershy. He just decided to have a little fun messing with their minds before he did.

Northern Verve said:
Hypnotoad said:

Well the Fluttershy scene was also to show that Discord could of turned the other 4 just as easily and quick like he had to do with Fluttershy. He just decided to have a little fun messing with their minds before he did.

Mhm, that works too :P I don't think he's purely evil, though. Perhaps a bit butthurt with Celestia for turning him into stone, but other than that he's just trollin'. If I were him, I'd just go after Celestia herself (unless she's some ultra-powerful pony thing, idk, I didn't watch season 1) and just make her do silly things.

Back