Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Should I just go ahead and watch this show? I'm sure I've been in denial for the past two months. I'm very hesitant, though.

Any comments or advice?

Well yes because you don't judge a show by its cover

Lario said:
Should I just go ahead and watch this show? I'm sure I've been in denial for the past two months. I'm very hesitant, though.

Any comments or advice?

Once you look past all of the "omg let's save the day with friendship and hugs <3333333333333333333 " it's just like any other cartoon show.

Lario said:

Any comments or advice?
I've been told to start by watching Party of One (episode 25, season 1). It's a really popular one. I, personally, watched it from start to finish, from the first episode to now, although some people aren't convinced to keep watching after the first episode.

Smashgoom202 said:
Lario said:

Any comments or advice?
I've been told to start by watching Party of One (episode 25, season 1). It's a really popular one. I, personally, watched it from start to finish, from the first episode to now, although some people aren't convinced to keep watching after the first episode.
Or hell, watch the new one that just came out if you want something more action-y.

Lario said:
Not bad so far, I'll say. But it's hard to watch for more than thirty uninterrupted seconds.
Each episode is 22-23 minutes long, though I will admit, unless you're INSANELY dedicated, marathoning it can be rough.

Gotta say again. That last episode had a bunch of good moments. But by far the best part of the episode was Discord. If I had to give only one reason why this episode should be watched again and again it would have to be him. It only make me wonder how he's defeated in the next episode. Will he be permanently destroyed? Or perhaps will they do something that will leave it open enough for Discord to come back later in the show at least once or a few more times.

Also gotta say that this is awesome: http://www.discodiscord.com/ (You can even grab your favorite music from Youtube and make Discord dance to it)

My family and friends were kinda upset with me when they found out i watched this.

I turned around, and said "This isn't My Little Pony. This is Friendship is Magic. You might think that i'm watching baby-ish crap after what past representations have told us. But this, this is pure comedy. This is like the Simpsons, but not as rude, as it still has all the hirarity (See what i did there?) as many different cartoon comedies these days. It's really been stepped up a notch here, and i won't be allowed to be silenced by what you think"

They all shut up after that.

...Ok, it may not have been as percise as that, but i'm pretty sure i got the same point across, to get the exact same response as i posted there. :P

Kingbowser99 said:
My family and friends were kinda upset with me when they found out i watched this.

I turned around, and said "This isn't My Little Pony. This is Friendship is Magic. You might think that i'm watching baby-ish crap after what past representations have told us. But this, this is pure comedy. This is like the Simpsons, but not as rude, as it still has all the hirarity (See what i did there?) as many different cartoon comedies these days. It's really been stepped up a notch here, and i won't be allowed to be silenced by what you think"

They all shut up after that.

...Ok, it may not have been as percise as that, but i'm pretty sure i got the same point across, to get the exact same response as i posted there. :P

That's awesome Neptune. It's alot harder to defend the show in Real Life then it is on the Internet. Perhaps I'm just lucky, but when I told my parents I watch this show they were fine with it.

However I did hear stories from other Bronies who have lost so-called "friends" as soon as they heard he or she liked the show. And that's just not right.

Northern Verve said:
Gotta say again. That last episode had a bunch of good moments. But by far the best part of the episode was Discord. If I had to give only one reason why this episode should be watched again and again it would have to be him. It only make me wonder how he's defeated in the next episode. Will he be permanently destroyed? Or perhaps will they do something that will leave it open enough for Discord to come back later in the show at least once or a few more times.

Also gotta say that this is awesome: http://www.discodiscord.com/ (You can even grab your favorite music from Youtube and make Discord dance to it)
I don't know about you, but I prefer this:

Also, on a side note but still about Discord...

WgvOi.png

God. Bronies have claimed 19th and Dunbar.
The concrete on the sidewalk was recently replaced, and some wrote in huge letters "We claim this block in the name of bronies!"
SOON THEY'LL TAKE 18th street!
But seriously, we're taking over.

Looks like there might be some break in between Episodes 2 and 3 of Season 2 coming up. Certainly hope it's not too much longer then a month. But hey if we survived a whole Summer and more without any new stuff we should be able to hold up however long the break is between the end of the 2 parter and Episode 3 of Season 2 (Episode 29 overall if you're picky)

My God Sonicmario you're too good at this. I'm almost a brony by now. You're not much of a "Resident Brony" anymore with everyone everypony here becoming one.

Back