• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Lario said:
So guys, what do you think would happen if 4chan didn't discover this cartoon?

The Internet wouldn't be much different, but it would be a more nice.

I once saw a guy's comment who said the cartoon improved his life much next to some guy asking if Rainbow Dash is a lesbian (or something like that) on a screen cap of Lauren's dA account.

Well obviously the show wouldn't be as popular as fast as it did before 4chan found it. But the show still existed therefore it would of eventually caught on, just probably not as many memes and such going on. I think it would go on something like with the Power Puff Girls.

And yeah Lauren Faust proabably gets bombarded with questions everyday on her dA. Most of which she already answered probably at one point lol

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/exclusive-season-1-retrospective.html <- Speaking of Lauren she allowed herself an interview from Equestria Daily on a retrospective on Season 1 of FiM.

I really got to feel sorry for her, for she has to put up with an annoying fanbase.

But she's a (proud) feminist.

Disregard that, folks.

Lario said:
I really got to feel sorry for her, for she has to put up with an annoying fanbase.

But she's a (proud) feminist.

Disregard that, folks.

:P

All fanbases has their nutcases and the more cool-headed people. I'm sure many other Cartoon creators that have Profiles on a popular online site are always bombarded with questions and comments.

Though still she likes the fanbase very much and I bet she looks forward to many comments. (She even admits that she lurks on Ponychan occasionally and has even posted anonymously and checks Equestria Daily as well)

Too bad this fanbase has acheived what the Sonic fanbase has done in twenty years. Plus, fans like you are forcing it all over the place. This fanbase is receiving hate because bronies won't shut up.

Lario said:
Too bad this fanbase has acheived what the Sonic fanbase has done in twenty years. Plus, fans like you are forcing it all over the place. This fanbase is receiving hate because bronies won't shut up.

What are you talking about. The people who do that aren't what most DON'T approve of. And the FiM fanbase is far, far, far, away from ever reaching the depths of how the Sonic fanbase is.

Northern Verve said:
Lario said:

What are you talking about. The people who do that aren't what most DON'T approve of. And the FiM fanbase is far, far, far, away from ever reaching the depths of how the Sonic fanbase is.
True, because noobs don't make shitty recolors of MLP characters, right?

Pinkie Pie said:
Northern Verve said:
Lario said:

True, because noobs don't make shitty recolors of MLP characters, right?

Well that's kind of a bad example there are bad OC Ponies out there...

Pinkie Pie said:
Really? Oh no...

Mostly the people who put the lame Mary Sue type ones that are like Alicorns that are like related to Celestia, has a romantic relationship with Luna, and bestest buddies with Fluttershy lol

Less then 24 hours guys. We won't have to wait long now.

Also on TGWTG on the latest Ask That Guy the final question was "Who is the better pony: Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash?" and he goes into surprisingly enough detail that perhaps Doug got his research and saw the show or was incredibly informed about the show by someone like CR. Oh and BTW...

He said Twilight. Albeit in AskThatGuy fashion after answering the question he seemed to have a multiple personality that hates it and the other that loves it. But you can't deny Doug knows about the show now and this can only be a good thing

Please do. Besides, you're pretty much out of things to say when you resort to fan-hating.

Lario said:
So guys, what do you think would happen if 4chan didn't discover this cartoon?

The Internet wouldn't be much different, but it would be a more nice.

I once saw a guy's comment who said the cartoon improved his life much next to some guy asking if Rainbow Dash is a lesbian (or something like that) on a screen cap of Lauren's dA account.
In my eyes, everything and everything that's popular on the Internet is popular thanks to 4chan blowing it up. If that one guy didn't give the show a chance, I doubt the pony following would have been as huge as it is... But it'd still be there.

Also, I'm not a fan of the "Rainbow Dash is a lesbian" thing.

I don't understand how people are getting these types of information. First, Spongebob being gay, now Rainbow Dash being lesbian?? -_-' IT'S JUST A CARTOON.

I thought so too, but I still think it's a very dumb to say stuff like that just because of her personality.

'3K said:
She's all tomboyish and has a rainbow motif. That's my best guess.
I would have NEVER put two and two together...I like Rainbow Dash! I don't think she's gay :\

Also, how was the Season 2 premiere last weekend? I missed it.

Baby Luigi said:
I thought so too, but I still think it's a very dumb to say stuff like that just because of her personality.
With stuff like this, all I can do is shrug and say, "It's the internet."

NintendoQueen said:
Also, how was the Season 2 premiere last weekend? I missed it.
It's tomorrow. ;)

I have absolutely nothing against homosexual people, but it's very likely that Lauren Fraust (sp?) didn't intend for Rainbow Dash to be lesbian, especially for a show aimed to all ages.

I missed Season 2 premiere too. Like I said before, I am not a big TV watcher. I will continue watching episodes once I would like too again, and I would really like to sometime.

Back