Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
CR doing I believe a 2 part retrospective of all the MLP shows. Only Part 1 is up so far but it gives an interesting look on what came before the awesome G4 show we have now. From the bland character Ponies from G1 yet had very interesting villains and/or antagonists to the utterly horrible, horrible abomination that G3 is.

I'm sure in Part 2 where obviously he'll start talking about Friendship is Magic, that will be an awesome thing as well.

Anyway here's the link to the video: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/cr/ff/32418-episode-57-my-little-pony-retrospective-part-1

So there's forty two votes for the poll. That's the majority of this active forum.

Note: I have yet to vote.

Northern Verve said:
CR doing I believe a 2 part retrospective of all the MLP shows. Only Part 1 is up so far but it gives an interesting look on what came before the awesome G4 show we have now. From the bland character Ponies from G1 yet had very interesting villains and/or antagonists to the utterly horrible, horrible abomination that G3 is.

I'm sure in Part 2 where obviously he'll start talking about Friendship is Magic, that will be an awesome thing as well.

Anyway here's the link to the video: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/cr/ff/32418-episode-57-my-little-pony-retrospective-part-1
I saw that... Actually, I didn't see the actual videos, but I saw that he was doing a retrospective. CR's made some good videos, so check him out when you guys have the chance!

lol, funny comic, especially with Rainbow Dash "introducing harder" and Spitfire liking Pinkie's last name! XD

Also, I like the little reference to episode 3, where Rarity was poking Twilight with her horn in a really adorable scene!

I think their will be high quality video up on YouTube by 10
Also, I can't sleep in late, even on weekends, so I'm gonna see if the boarding house has the hub.

No those were fanmade. I think we're still a little bit of ways before official Brony products are made. But from what I'm seeing Hasbro will have a lot more cash if they eventually start doing so.

Yoshiwalker said:
Why isn't Spike on the poll? He's main >:\

Probably because he isn't a Pony really. When we refer to the main bunch it's usually means the Main (or if you you don't mind lame puns Mane) 6 we're referring to the Ponies in the group.

So guys, what do you think would happen if 4chan didn't discover this cartoon?

The Internet wouldn't be much different, but it would be a more nice.

I once saw a guy's comment who said the cartoon improved his life much next to some guy asking if Rainbow Dash is a lesbian (or something like that) on a screen cap of Lauren's dA account.

Back