Fair Roster for futuRe Mario spinoffs? ☆Table update to Island Tour

Re: Fair Roster for futue Mario spinoffs? ☆Table update to Kart 7

I feel like being a Grammar Nazi now.

Honey Queen is too random, BTW.

She's interesting and new. Random doesnt count. Make a Brick drive, I don't care, as long as it isnt the same old Characters we have in every game I'm happy. If i wanted mario i can go play a different mario kart. if you wanted waluigi, theres nothing stopping you from playing mario kart wii. I love nintendo for spicing things up a bit with the unexpected-ness of characters in Mario Kart 7. Hell, even gliding and underwater driving were unexpected.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I feel like being a Grammar Nazi now.
Honey Queen is too random, BTW.

my complaint is that main characters who haven't been racing (Dixie, etc) didn't get in
but I agree that the staff can randomly put one or two new characters appear once
it can be interesting, and also give them a try if popular subcharacters won't be recurring as a Mario member

Koopaul said:
How are DOnkey Kong and Wario "non-hero" characters. They play the hero all the time in their games.
Why does being a hero have any significance anyway?
do you mean subseries?
DK had a special history with Mario from the early Nintendo era, but Wario's series go from his own line
we didn't ask for fairness at first (ex, release Toad and Peach&Daisy series) so we can't make them confusing

I would agree that it's alittle strange if Diddy, Dixie, Waluigi or Mona appear without DK and Wario
but in normal distribution, since DK and Wario appear more than them, it would happen less possibly

hero doesn't have significance...... does it mean we can make total rotation for a spinoff without Mario? :eek:

The 3DS isn't exactly a console that's made for larger rosters. Sure its cartridges may hold more memory than a single-layer Wii ISO, but there are still limits with how much the 3DS can handle.

MnSG said:
The 3DS isn't exactly a console that's made for larger rosters. Sure its cartridges may hold more memory than a single-layer Wii ISO, but there are still limits with how much the 3DS can handle.
Exactly, maybe introducing new characters in MK7 could mean an EPIC roster for MKWU

MnSG said:
I think rotation is important, unless future 3DS and hand held games can ensure all characters recurring
there are still other examples that didn't contain the main characters they should had done (sport series in Gameboy, Mix Sport, etc)

Not a console made for large rosters? What about Street Fighter IV?

IMO
Must haves
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Toad, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Bowser.

Common in spinnoffs but may miss it in smaller rosters
Waluigi, Rosalina, Bowser jr, Toadette, Koopa troopa

In larger rosters with exceptions
Petey, Wiggler, Dixie, Boo/King boo, Laikita, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Funky.

Only in really huge rosters unless as a supporting character/ team memeber.
Queen bee, Metal mario, Toadsworth, Baby peach, Baby daisy, others.

Yes I did split the MK7 newcomers because thats how I belive they will be used in the future.

You forgot Diddy and Rosalina should be in third sectoin.

hmmm.... Maybe, but they should be higher than dixie or wiggler, I'm going by in the future.

Lily said:
Only in really huge rosters unless as a supporting character/ team memeber.
Queen bee, Metal mario, Toadsworth, Baby peach, Baby daisy, others.

Yes I did split the MK7 newcomers because thats how I belive they will be used in the future.
uhm... except the species I don't support, I wonder if Honey Queen would be more significant in main games since she appears together with Rosalina who is more symbolic than her :P

I was your roster and I saw that Elise was on there. Why would Sega want to call attention to their biggest failure yet? And why don't I see Toad or the babies on that roster? I also found that you think that Candy is more important than Wario. Candy, a minor character whose only purpose in DKC was to let you save your game, over Wario, a character who has his own series and was important enough to get into Brawl.

Ultraluigi said:
I was your roster and I saw that Elise was on there. Why would Sega want to call attention to their biggest failure yet? And why don't I see Toad or the babies on that roster? I also found that you think that Candy is more important than Wario. Candy, a minor character whose only purpose in DKC was to let you save your game, over Wario, a character who has his own series and was important enough to get into Brawl.
captainobvious.jpg

That contains so much win in one post.

Has anybody noticed the title?

Fair Roster for futue Mario spinoffs? *Insert Star Here*Table update to kart 7
for futue Mario spinoffs?
futue
futue

D:

I wasn't hating, just pointing it out.

But whatever floats your boat

Crackin355 said:

Fair Roster for futue Mario spinoffs? *Insert Star Here*Table update to kart 7
for futue Mario spinoffs?
futue
futue

D:

Spelling error, obviously. It happens to the best of us.

Re: Fair Roster for futuRe Mario spinoffs? ☆Table update to Kart 7

Hey look at that, the title has been magically fixed. :D Yay

Lily said:
Ultraluigi said:
captainobvious.jpg

That contains so much win in one post.
Thanks... I guess.

Crackin355 said:
Hey look at that, the title has been magically fixed. :D Yay

I was wondering why there was a capital R in the title, now I know.

Crackin355 said:
OKAY, thanks :P

Ultraluigi said:
I was your roster and I saw that Elise was on there. Why would Sega want to call attention to their biggest failure yet?

And why don't I see Toad or the babies on that roster? I also found that you think that Candy is more important than Wario.
so mostly some other replies told these above. personally I put the "London roster" in simulation, babies ae not prior, but in Toad's case he had partially been referees in spinoffs while Cream haven't, so Cream is prior to Toad and Toadette and they can still be competers in the next game.

about another princess, though it's Marioboard, I guess the "failure" of SEGA was that their overstress of cartoon/comic-only heros or one-game "important" but non-recurring character. In a narrow view same thing only happened to Mario in sport club series. She was put when I ocassionally thought another human athlete from Sonic side (or I might put Omega at first) .

I don't know how you compare with Wario and Candy? I think they develop different plot in own series, those functions are just trival
Dorayaki said:
do you mean subseries?
DK had a special history with Mario from the early Nintendo era, but Wario's series go from his own line
we didn't ask for fairness at first (ex, release Toad and Peach&Daisy series) so we can't make them confusing

Dorayaki said:
Ultraluigi said:
I was your roster and I saw that Elise was on there. Why would Sega want to call attention to their biggest failure yet?

And why don't I see Toad or the babies on that roster? I also found that you think that Candy is more important than Wario.
so mostly some other replies told these above. personally I put the "London roster" in simulation, babies ae not prior, but in Toad's case he had partially been referees in spinoffs while Cream haven't, so Cream is prior to Toad and Toadette and they can still be competers in the next game.

about another princess, though it's Marioboard, I guess the "failure" of SEGA was that their overstress of cartoon/comic-only heros or one-game "important" but non-recurring character. In a narrow view same thing only happened to Mario in sport club series. She was put when I ocassionally thought another human athlete from Sonic side (or I might put Omega at first) .

I don't know how you compare with Wario and Candy? I think they develop different plot in own series, those functions are just trival
Dorayaki said:
do you mean subseries?

No. Enough with the Candy adoration. I'm absolutely sick of it. She's probably the worst character in the whole DK series, if not the whole Mario series. I would honestly put in a Fire Flower in a roster over her.

And Cream goes in over Toad? Toad, who is one of the biggest characters in the Mario series, after Cream, a semi-minor? What are you smoking?

I mean no offense, but I don't see your logic in all of that post.

Toad85 said:
No. Enough with the Candy adoration. I'm absolutely sick of it. She's probably the worst character in the whole DK series, if not the whole Mario series. I would honestly put in a Fire Flowerin a roster over her.

And Cream goes in over Toad? Toad, who is one of the biggest characters in the Mario series, after Cream, a semi-minor? What are you smoking?

I though I made that clear....?

in Sonic side, Cream is basically not a minor (as in Sonic's team) and a referee in Sonic's own spinoffs, its almost the fisrt time for her to be a referee here in Olympics even Blaze and Silver here are newer characters.
Toad is surely an important character in Mario's side, similar with Tails, but the fact is he's an official referee in past Mario spinoffs. In the situation of Olympics, I'd say Cream's opportunity to be playable is more than Toad. But as I said in page 1, the original Mario spinoffs should remember Toadsworth, and give playable chances to Toad and Toadette, this problem can only be solved from original Mario games and nothing to do with Olympics.

I'ds stop Candy's topic here if what I've said above, sinc both offtopic and not about that reply

Toad2012 said:
Dorayaki said:
Ultraluigi said:

Dorayaki said:
do you mean subseries?

No. Enough with the Candy adoration. I'm absolutely sick of it. She's probably the worst character in the whole DK series, if not the whole Mario series. I would honestly put in a Fire Flower in a roster over her.

Finally, somebody else who hates Candy. She's never been playable, and Dorayaki seems to think that she should be in the next SSB game.

Ultraluigi said:
Finally, somebody else who hates Candy. She's never been playable, and Dorayaki seems to think that she should be in the next SSB game.
sorry if I've made replies above when it's not the first time finally
also please avoid keeping off-topic regadless of the original topic thread.

while I haven't talked about SSB which has enough Mario places, the child board is above :???:?

Back