Mario Kart Wii discussion

Yoshidude99 said:
They should practise in Tme Trial to get good instead of hacking though

I never practice in Time Trials anyway. Long periods of racing time FTW. BTW, you can never get good with items if you practice with Time Trials anyway

Skull Kid said:
I hate it when I bumb into FTW's.
I hate those hackers who jump across the whole track because they make the game end too early and what is the point of them playing when they only jump to the finish line.

You can't just skip the track by jumping across half of it, though. There are invisible checkpoints through out courses and if you miss one, you have to do the lap over. It's impossible to skip a checkpoint by normal means, but by hacking, you can if you fly past the checkpoint.

By the way yoshidude, did the same character glitch work for you? It blew my mind the first time I did it when playing with my little sister! I already looked it up before that and it still blew my mind!

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
By the way yoshidude, did the same character glitch work for you? It blew my mind the first time I did it when playing with my little sister! I already looked it up before that and it still blew my mind!
I still can't get it to work.

Yoshidude99 said:
I still can't get it to work.

Refer to my past post to help you out...

MnSG said:
It's actually quite easy. Try having every player select Mario; leave the character select screen, and then return; you should then see that every player has their character picks on Mario.

Mabye. Anyway the new competion is for Wii Wheel only and I suck with the Wii Wheel and never use it so what do you do in it if you have played it?

Yoshidude99 said:
Mabye. Anyway the new competion is for Wii Wheel only and I suck with the Wii Wheel and never use it so what do you do in it if you have played it?

You pretty much just have to pass through all the gates that pop up. I was still new to the game when I first played that tournament.

Back