Mario Kart Wii discussion

Nabber said:
How come we always end up talking about hacking here?

Because hacking for your own pleasure is awesome. You are talking to someone who has put VERY unfitting music in the courses.

I had a look. I find Clans to be dumb. They dont add much and 'clan wars' are just another way of saying 'tournament'

Luigi Bandicoot said:
I have never entered online in Mario Kart Wii before.

Let's just say that throughout my Wi-Fi sessions, nearly every race that I've been in has had at least one Mii user. Vehicle picks did vary, but Flame Runners and Mach Bikes tend to be a common sight.

I wish less people use Mii In online in Mario Kart 7.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
What about the other 10 racers?(12 in a race,you are one,another one is the Mii user,and then the other 10)

There has been more than one Mii on my Wi-Fi runs. I merely stated that at minimum, at least one player is using a Mii.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
Then which are the common characters they use other than Miis.

Pretty much any character with a speed boost will be used frequently. Primarily, Funky Kong and Daisy.

I never usually see people racing with Mii's... or Daisy and Funky Kong. I see a varied roster of characters while racing.
I can't be bothered racing online much anymore, unless it's with friends.

Crackin355 said:
I never usually see people racing with Mii's... or Daisy and Funky Kong. I see a varied roster of characters while racing.
I can't be bothered racing online much anymore, unless it's with friends.

I've raced with a Mii once when I first unlocked that option. But I hate playing humans, so I never did it again. My brother loves Funky Kong though.

Yoshidude99 said:
What annoys me online is racing people using characters you really want to unlock

Yeah that can be frustrating. What's even more frustrating is that you have to do over 5,000 races to unlock everyone without doing Grand Prix mode. And even then, you'd only have access to half of the cups.

Back