Mario Kart Wii discussion

It is rather amusing that for a vehicle like the Offroader, although its drifting is worse than that of the Jetsetter, its handling is much better, and the lower speed enables it to handle the sharp turns.

It is rather amusing that for a vehicle like the Offroader, although its drifting is worse than that of the Jetsetter, its handling is much better, and the lower speed enables it to handle the sharp turns.

Same with the Sneakster and Dolphin Dasher, or Tiny Titan and Blue Falcon

I really don't think of it as music, I think of it as ironic

"Amusing". I have a tendency to type different words on the keyboard than the words in my mind

Yoshiwalker said:
I don't really get how that's amusing. ???

For one thing, it's way easier to drift with the Offroader than it is to drift with the Jetsetter, despite the fact that the Jetsetter's drifting is better.

Because sometimes, we want to do more entertaining stuff than racing the CPUs over and over to get Star Ranks.

Nega-Man said:
Oh, you do know Baby Luigi made a cameo in Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, right?

MKAGP2itemboxes.jpg

I know everything about Baby Luigi so of course I know

Nega-Man said:
How can you be lazy enough to not pick up a wireless steering wheel and turn it left and right? Simple, people.

Yeah the GCN Controller is flawed in that you can't use the Y or X buttons to use items, like in Double Dash!!. Anyway, the Wii Wheel accessory has been my primary control scheme, since I did have to master it for ExciteBots: Trick Racing.

Baby Luigi said:
Nega-Man said:
Oh, you do know Baby Luigi made a cameo in Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, right?

MKAGP2itemboxes.jpg

I know everything about Baby Luigi so of course I know

That's freaking badass.

Too bad there aren't any higher quality screenshots, or even textures ripped from that game, so we can view it a little easier.

vThis course should have returned in Mario Kart Wii rather than Mario Kart DS. Why? 12 racers. That's why. Maybe there are no special items, but with 12 racers, things could get chaotic. I love chaos.v

BabehParkLogo.png

Besides, Baby Luigi looks awesome in that picture anyway.

Nega-Man said:
Well, since it's just an arcade game, we can't get any textures.

No. All 3D games use textures.

Then how people get screenshots of the game? Surely there must be a way other than arcade, legal or not.

Back