Mario Kart Wii discussion

Baby Luigi said:
Too bad there aren't any higher quality screenshots, or even textures ripped from that game, so we can view it a little easier.

vThis course should have returned in Mario Kart Wii rather than Mario Kart DS. Why? 12 racers. That's why. Maybe there are no special items, but with 12 racers, things could get chaotic. I love chaos.v

BabehParkLogo.png

Besides, Baby Luigi looks awesome in that picture anyway.
Speaking of Baby Park and textures, I'd love for someone to be able to rip Bowser's Ship from the background. </offtopic>

'3K said:
Baby Luigi said:
Too bad there aren't any higher quality screenshots, or even textures ripped from that game, so we can view it a little easier.

vThis course should have returned in Mario Kart Wii rather than Mario Kart DS. Why? 12 racers. That's why. Maybe there are no special items, but with 12 racers, things could get chaotic. I love chaos.v

BabehParkLogo.png

Besides, Baby Luigi looks awesome in that picture anyway.
Speaking of Baby Park and textures, I'd love for someone to be able to rip Bowser's Ship from the background. </offtopic>

Already done

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=1&id=12605

Why, you're welcome. Even though I didn't rip them.

Baby Luigi said:
Then how people get screenshots of the game? Surely there must be a way other than arcade, legal or not.

Because some screenshots were released by Nintendo

Well, then how are we supposed to expand our MarioWiki pages without bad quality images? >_<

If I want to get screenshots from that game, I might do something illegal >_>

Pirating. I'm against it, but I'm not sure if even that is possible. I really want to play the game and take screenshots of it.

You can use the Dolphin Emulator to dump textures. That's what I did for Mario Kart Wii, Mario Super Sluggers, and Mario Sports Mix. It's also the more efficient way to take good quality screenshots. Youtube usually doesn't cut it.

Ganondorf said:
That's why you see SWFlash with really good images.

While I can do the same, my computer can't go over 1600x900 pixels, so I'm often restricted to 1280x720 or 1024x768 screenshots. Sure the newest Dolphin allows you to make 2560x1440 screenshots, but it does not support Mario Super Sluggers very well; r7561 can emulate that game quite well though.

Back