Mario Kart Wii discussion

Yeah the little hole where they come out?

Sea said:
Ok MCS, you created a room, and when I got a big lead IDK why, you start randomly explore the level? >_>

I just felt like messing around.

Ganondorf said:
The only way you can get to where the mine carts out is the moon jump, but you can get to the place where they fall off.

No, you can do it without moon jumping, you can just slowly drive to the left of the track so the mine carts don't hit you. It's pretty cool. Wait, if you're talking about the place where they originally spawn, then yeah, you can't get there. But you can go up the track.

Ganondorf said:
The only way you can get to where the mine carts out is the moon jump, but you can get to the place where they fall off.

No, another way is to explode yourself up there

Well, if anyone was wondering about that, that was what happened to my sister in that race. We knew that quite a long time ago.

We're talking about that area where the mine carts come from

You can't get to the part where the minecarts spawn without exploding yourself up there.

Yeah, you should try. It brings an entertainment factor of people wondering how did you get up there without cheating?

And also try landing on the planks inside the mine.

Exploring Coconut Mall is fun too

Did you also try exploring that shortcut on the upper level? There's an even longer path there

Also, one time, my sister and I broke all the walls in Ghost Valley 2 just for the heck of it

Quite a while, actually. After that, we started doing random stuff

No, they don't come back

Back