Mario Kart Wii discussion

I guess they'd be all right. Just keep them out of Mario games.

I don't mind if Miis are NPCs, when they are PCs, that's where I get mad

Out of all of them, I don't know which is the least of the evils: Baby Daisy, Dry Bowser, or Miis >_>

Baby Luigi said:
Out of all of them, I don't know which is the least of the evils: Baby Daisy, Dry Bowser, or Miis >_>

I can tell you this much, Dry Bowser and Spear do not mix.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

I can tell you this much, Dry Bowser and Spear do not mix.

GASP

Nega-Man said:
That's my favorite combo, though.

Well, that is your choice. It's just not a combo that I'd utilize; I don't use the Spear much anyway, since it's very bad at almost every aspect.

Nega-Man said:
But that's the fastest heavyweight bike.

It may be the fastest bike in the game, but the Spear heavily suffers from terrible handling and weak drifting, which is not good for the hard tracks. Ironically, people tend to bomb the slower vehicles for being too slow, despite the fact that they have stats that easily counter the low speed issue.

MnSG said:
I said that because none of Dry Bowser's stat bonuses help the Spear at all.
Thus further reinforcing my rant about how the stat bonuses were a terrible idea.

'3K said:
MnSG said:
I said that because none of Dry Bowser's stat bonuses help the Spear at all.
Thus further reinforcing my rant about how the stat bonuses were a terrible idea.

Well the bonuses were imbalanced. Baby Peach had the highest amount, while Bowser Jr. had the lowest amount. Everyone should've either been treated equally with the bonuses, or the bonuses shouldn't have been used.

My vote goes to removing them completely. In a game like this, character choice should be cosmetic only and not affect performance.

'3K said:
My vote goes to removing them completely. In a game like this, character choice should be cosmetic only and not affect performance.

When you have Daisy and Funky abusers out there, I can't blame you. It's even more disturbing when people heavily focus on the fast vehicles than the slow ones. The stand-still mini-turbo is the biggest culprit for that dilemma. Ditch that, and the slower vehicles would get more love.

MnSG said:
It's even more disturbing when people heavily focus on the fast vehicles than the slow ones.
I'll admit to being guilty of that but that was mainly to compensate for Jr.'s near total lack of stat bonuses. Which brings me back to my original argument of the bonuses being a bad idea.

Nega-Man said:
Baby Luigi said:

THIS OFFENDS MEH

Lol jk

Well, some people thought his addition was a bit too random. Not me. I like Dry Bowser more than Bowser anyway. He's funner to draw.

I don't really care about the bonuses

I could care less about stats in general.

NintendoQueen814 said:
Sea said:
Yes. And I have winning record 5-0 against you :S
Yeah and when I play against him, he let's me win---as though I'm not good enough to beat him on my own . . . . .

Hey, I just don't want you to feel bad!

Back