Mario Kart Wii discussion

MCS

Donkey Kong
You can talk about anything MKWii related in this thread. Anything at all.

My best course has to be SNES Mario Circuit 3, Moonview Highway, or DK Summit, and I have all characters and karts unlocked.

By the way, my code is 5069-4788-9782.

I think I still have yet to unlock three characters. Namely Dry Bowser and the alternative for Miis, but I forgot the other...

Cool! I have the Mario Kart Wii strategy guide as well. I think I also have all the karts. I gold-trophied everything except for Mirror, which I haven't finished yet. I still have to unlock Dry Bowser and a few others as well.

I is triple-starred, unlocked everything, and I haven't touched WiFi at all ever since I got the game. And I pwn in Battle Mode.

My favorite course is Wario's Gold Mine because it is extremely easy to knock Baby Peach on her Quacker to her doom.

Well, I always get 1st in the 150cc hard places as well, and I can go pretty far ahead.

And my liking Wario's Gold Mine actually has nothing to do with Wario. Other than the easy to knock-off places, I like other courses way more than Wario's Gold Mine, such as Maple Treeway and N64 Mario Raceway.

I made a really big video of how my sister and I basically made Baby Peach 12th 12 races in a row, or something.

Cool, can i see the video? And wow, that sounds funny. Did you watch that video I posted?

Well yeah. I like the music in Warios Gold Mine, and i like how you can fall off easily like in rainbow road!

I like Maple Treeway and N64 Mario Raceway as well! Nice and peaceful courses, and mushrooms just randomly pop out of leave piles :D.

Yeah, like I said, I golded everything except for Mirror so far, so yeah.

For me, I come in first the majority of the races, so it's basically impossible for me to get a silver trophy or lower anywhere anytime.

That video is stored in my computer. It's 34:23 minutes long. There's no way I'm going to share that 2 GB worth of video anywhere except stored in my computer.

I dislike the music in Mario Kart Wii (though I do like Toad's Factory), so I either replaced it or let no music play at all.

Oh. Did you watch this video though? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x64SbOPW1Qg

Yeah, I'm pretty good in the game overall, as well.

Oh, I didn't know it was that long xD

WHAT??? The music in MKWii is relaxing in some levels! DK Summit is definitely one of my favorites.

You know, you can take better quality videos if you have a component that connects the cable thing to your computer.

I dunno, I just don't like the music in Mario Kart Wii, so I replaced it with music of my choice.

You know, I don't necessarily need a bike with high speed, drift, and mini-turbo (Bullet Bike, Flamer Runner, Mach Bike) to be first. I was in first a lot in a Bit Bike.

Besides, when I want to stay behind and knock Wario off a cliff using a star, a high-acceleration vehicle suits me.

You mean the games?

I have all of them too.

I want Mario Kart 3D but I'll start crying real hard if Baby Luigi is not put in that game

I'll cry harder if Toad isn't in the game.

ToxicBox said:
There is 5.0 chance that there is baby luigi on 3DS game or higher

I hope that's true, 'cause I want Mario Kart 3DS badly and Mario Kart DS failed miserably when they forgot to add Baby Luigi in as playable

It's lower if it is just beeping Baby Luigi.

My sister says it is majorly overrated.

Not really. The Battle Mode was fun, though.

Back