Mario Kart Wii discussion

Bump

Started playing again.

I beat my dad's fail time trial on Luigi Curcuit but couldn't beat the Staff Ghost. I now know about the shortcut on the track though which I never knew about before. Also did the GBA Bowser Castle 3 competiton with the rings. It said I was the first person to post a record. Also me and my sister are getting much better at Wario's Gold Mine and my sister at the game is general.

Yoshidude99 said:
I beat my dad's fail time trial on Luigi Curcuit but couldn't beat the Staff Ghost.

Expert or regular?

Expert. Also just beat MCS,Yoshigo and my friends time on Wario's Gold Mine so I am first on friend rankings for that track. Also got to second on Koopa Cape. Unlocked the Dragoneti too. I discovered the Turbo Blooper is useful on N64 DK Jungle Parkaway as Luigi as well.

La Marionette said:
That uses batteries, and replacing them by removing the Wii Remote glove gets painful. -_-
I got used to it.. But repling to this post doesnt make sense sadly.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
La Marionette said:
That uses batteries, and replacing them by removing the Wii Remote glove gets painful. -_-

Yeah, a wii remote does use batteries. I'm glad you noticed. <-- Joke, don't rage over it

But seriously, does anybody even use the remote jacket.

I do.. :mad:

The only place where you can beat MY time when I'm going 700mph is definitely Rainbow Road. ;)

I just had my first experince with hackers just then. I was in a worldwide Balloon Battle on N64 Skyscraper on the red team. The blue team used infinte Mega Mushrooms and Stars so we never scored any points.

I only encountered a hacker once, and he spammed all sorts of crap. Before the race even started, he spammed a bunch of Spiky Shells, and then in the second lap, he spammed infinite Green Shells so no one could pass.

Those people are freakin' morons.

They should at least let you win. Or you should play with ME

Yoshidude99 said:
The Wheel in the aracde game is better for me than the Wii Wheel. Now I know for sure.

That's because the Wheel in the arcade game is not a mere shell

Boidoh said:
Does anyone here has the Mii Outfit B because i see alot of noobs crying on youtube saying they cant get it.. It was a cakewalk.. EXCEPT FOR THAT DAMN YOSHI FALLS!!!! YOSHI FALLS BE TROLLING ME!

Agreed it was cakewalk, but even Yoshi Falls was cakewalk. Now Ghost Valley 2, that's what we're talking about

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Does anyone here has the Mii Outfit B because i see alot of noobs crying on youtube saying they cant get it.. It was a cakewalk.. EXCEPT FOR THAT DAMN YOSHI FALLS!!!! YOSHI FALLS BE TROLLING ME!

Agreed it was cakewalk, but even Yoshi Falls was cakewalk. Now Ghost Valley 2, that's what we're talking about

I beat that with the flame runner and Rosalina.. EASY!

Boidoh said:
Yoshi Falls is the easiest track in the game.

Yoshidude99 said:
Boidoh said:

The easier a track is, the harder the TT ghost will be

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Boidoh said:

The easier a track is, the harder the TT ghost will be

Ghost Valley 2 was extremly easy IF you dont fall of doing the shortcut... The TT was done in 3-4 tries... Yoshis Falls on the other hand was trolling me until I finally desided to drop Rosalina and Flame Runner and start using Rosalina/Funky Kong and the Spear.

Bumping this as we've been taking MKWii discussion into other threads recently.

Anyhow, I just recently finished the remaining Mirror cups, and have a Gold rank on each cup. I also unlocked all the karts and bikes. Now, I just have to work on starring the cups that I haven't yet so I can get a star rank.

Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
What combos do you guys use?
The very last combo I used before I quit playing it was Toadette with the Magikruser. It had almost 100 in off-road driving, which was what I needed the most at the time.

Lisence_zpsca01f0e9.jpg

This is what my license looks like
(lol friend code is on there too)

And, this was the last kart I used

KoopaPoopaCape_zps5913bcb3.jpg

Aka the Tiny Titan

Back