Mario Kart Wii discussion

Toad in the Bullet Bike

Sometimes I will choose another small character (Dry Bones, Koopa) and maybe use the Magikruiser.

I haven't played this game in a while. Main reason I stopped playing was because of my terrible luck and bullshit. You have no idea how horrible my Thundercloud drama is...
I always either went Yoshi + Mach Bike, or Baby Luigi + Magikruiser/Bullet Bike. Since I tend to be a magnet for trouble, Magikruiser is more ideal for me since I'd recover faster. :p

heh, Thunderclouds. Never really had a problem with those as I'm usually pretty far in first place in most cups.
I did have a funny moment with a Thunder Cloud when I played with Mariomario64 though; he happened to get a Thunder Cloud, and he stopped in the middle of the road and backed up and tried to hit me with it, but I managed to back up as well, until the point where the cloud struck him.

- Dry Bones or Koopa Troopa with Bullet Bike or Blue Falcon
- Bowser Jr., Yoshi, or Diddy Kong with the Sneakster or Wild Wing
- Wario, Waluigi, or King Boo with the Spear or Flame Flyer

Cirdec said:
Baby Luigi said:
*pic*

This is what my license looks like

You have French!

No, I still have NTSC. I'm just playing my Wii with the language changed to French. Funny, since some of my hacks require the system to be in French in order to see them.

MCS said:
I occasionally use Mario and the Wild Wing after I realized how good I was with him on Rainbow Road, but I tend to stick to my aforementioned combos most of the time
Yeah, that's actually a good combo for me too.

I use the Funky Kong with Bowser Bike/Flame Runner.

Oh yeah I raced Cirdec today,pretty good matches.

I do Bowser Jr. with Dolphin Dasher/Sneakster or King Boo with Shooting Star.

MCS said:
I raced Bowser45 today. T'was pretty good; I was pretty impressed that he had a star ranking and beat me 3/4 matches.

You did really good too,mabye we'll race again sometime.

MCS said:
I occasionally use Mario and the Wild Wing after I realized how good I was with him on Rainbow Road, but I tend to stick to my aforementioned combos most of the time
dont you dare copy me

Sombrero Guy said:
MCS said:
dont you dare copy me

I will use that combo from now on to spite you

No but seriously, I will use that combo for my medium character choice just because you said not to copy.

Small: Toad + Bullet Bike
Medium: Mario + Wild Wing
Large: Dry Bowser + Standard Kart L

I don't even like Toad, I just use him since I used that combo to do the GBA Bowser Castle Shortcut to beat the expert ghost.

Sombrero Guy said:
MCS said:
dont you dare copy me

Hey at least he's not a Funky Flame Runner doofus

If you are a Funky Flame Runner Doofus, then you deserve to have your feelings hurt

Back