Mario Kart Wii discussion

Baby Luigi said:
Gardevoir said:
La Marionette said:
I dislike the slantiness... but I love the Piantas cheering in those precarious balconies.

It could be *bleep* as a course but if it has piantas i shall love it... but i feel stupid..

In Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, one of the Yoshi courses is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE and....

I NEVER PLAYED MARIO KART ARCADE GP 2!!!

There's one (kinda obvious) reason I love it without playing it

I played that once. It was pretty fun. But you had to pay a lot if you wanted to play It normally. For every course you needed to enter more money.

I don't think you should take Bloof's post seriously.

Yoshidude99 said:
I only win a few battles and only just started. I like racing more.

Bloof and I smoke at battles. I even fought online against MCS and another user in a Coin Match and won!

Oh... :( I'm using Wi-Fi right now. Still, wired internet does have its advantages.

Oh, random stuff don't happen. Sometimes, the wireless internet just stops spontaneously. I feel cable is more stable sometimes. Of course, it can be the quality of the wireless signal, but

Too bad there's really no means of communicating. Also, that's more a reason I use GCN controllers.

I found out I was better with a GCN controller than the Wii Wheel but I have more fun with the wheel so I still use it.

Me, two friends and Aldo (he's on wiki chat sometimes) once played for a good 3 hours, it was so much fun, we talked through Facebook chat, but then Aldo had to go because of his time zone's time being late, and mine being early. Then my other friends left because they were doing stuff that day.

Still it was lots of fun.

I barely used the Wii Wheel. It was just too awkward for me

That uses batteries, and replacing them by removing the Wii Remote glove gets painful. -_-

I'm happy this post has stayed alive all the time I was gone :)

And I haven't played MKW in a long time.. I'm playing more Xbox stuff now. However, I still enjoy playing my 3DS and playing some Wii games from time to time.

La Marionette said:
That uses batteries, and replacing them by removing the Wii Remote glove gets painful. -_-

Yeah, a wii remote does use batteries. I'm glad you noticed. <-- Joke, don't rage over it

But seriously, does anybody even use the remote jacket.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
La Marionette said:

Yeah, a wii remote does use batteries. I'm glad you noticed. <-- Joke, don't rage over it

But seriously, does anybody even use the remote jacket.
No[/yourbeingofftopic]

Back