Mario Kart Wii discussion

Ornithologist Mario said:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

He's the top contributor on the bottom of the page.

Yup. I did Brawl hacks, prior to doing Mario Kart Wii hacks. I also did some NSMB Wii hacks as well. I do wish to expand my horizon with Mario Sports Mix, but that game utilizes lesser known compression methods that haven't been figured out yet.

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
That would be cool to hack Super Mario Sunshine.
Seeing Isle Delfino in like Bowser Delfino would be great.

It's more difficult to texture hack GameCube games I think

Pbut I think I will not use any game ability hacks (infinite star, you know that stuff. ) I'll just texture hack, hex edit and download CT's.

Beating up CPUs are fun using hacks

Well, I 98% of the time finish first in Grand Prix in 150cc if I race seriously. The other 2% is usually second place.

Baby Luigi said:
It's more difficult to texture hack GameCube games I think

Yeah the only GameCube game that can have its files modified right now is Super Smash Bros. Melee. However, you need to fully understand hex and offsets in order to do this.

I win most of the time. Just I hate it when i'm trying to win all races, It is a nightmare.

For me, most of the time, it's cakewalk. It sometimes turns into a nightmare, but that's when I get unlucky with items. If I remember to take the best race route, drift the sharpest corners, and keep my items with me the entire time, I have no problem.

The way to win is just keep a shell on you, it will save you from getting hit.

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
I never could find out what button you hold down to keep an item behind you.
Press left or right on the Wii remote.

If you're playing with the Wii remote sideways, hold down B. If you're using the Nunchuk, hold down Z.

Back