Hated/Annoying Moves in Pokemon

Not in caves, but in grass an' all.
Its annoying for me anyway.

It's still a good move against the Elite Four

The Elite Four has a Psychic and a Ghost type member, though they are in different games.

I know, Kaitlin and whats-her-name.
But Shadow Ball never works against them for me.

Still, Shadow Ball is a widely used move for STAB in competitive battling

STAB?
Sorry, I am new to Pokemon, having had the game for 30 days.

Same type attack bonus. It's like a bonus when, say, Magnezone uses Discharge because it matches its type.

OHHHHHHHHHHH....no clue but OK!
I cannot beat the Elite Four.
I chose Tepig, BTW.

I beat the Elite Four in Ruby/SoulSilver

Anyway, I hate weather moves because of the "IT IS RAINING!!" lag thing. It drags battles. Hail and Sandstorm is even worse.

BTW, I hate it when Gamefreak thinks that Snow=Hail when THEY ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Anyway, I hate weather moves because of the "IT IS RAINING!!" lag thing. It drags battles. Hail and Sandstorm is even worse.

Same here. I'm like "SHUT UP! I KNOW IT IS (insert weather condition here) ALREADY!"

Goombella said:
STAB?
Sorry, I am new to Pokemon, having had the game for 30 days.
STAB is determined on your Pokemon's type. Say your using a Chandelure and it uses Flamethrower. The move is multiplied by 1.5 because Chandelure is a Fire type using a Fire type move. So if your Pokemon uses a move the same as its type it recieves a STAB.

...Umm I started Pokémon when I was 3. Back when Gen 2 was the newest.

Again, I hate it when Gamefreak thinks Hail=Snow. So that's why I am always pissed when Snover's family has an ability called "Snow Warning" and it creates hail, or any snow places have hail as a weather condition. That's so stupid. They should have done it like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, where they are two separate weather conditions.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Again, I hate it when Gamefreak thinks Hail=Snow. So that's why I am always pissed when Snover's family has an ability called "Snow Warning" and it creates hail, or any snow places have hail as a weather condition. That's so stupid. They should have done it like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, where they are two separate weather conditions.
I got mad at each time the game said "it hailing!".

I hate Sandstorm a lot, especially in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I take five steps, then get hit. Another five steps, then I get hit.

What's worse, Sandstorm or Hail? I dislike Fog, BTW

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
What's worse, Sandstorm or Hail? I dislike Fog, BTW
Fog isn't too bad for me because I usually don't have electric type Pokemon. But sandstorm and hail are annoying in EoS.

I agree. The main reason I dislike Snovers, Tyranitars, and Hippowdons. It's really annoying to even walk through there in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Back