Super Mario Sunshine... who could forget the nostalgia??

Cancer? Everyone knows the Italian name for Crab, Jellyfish, and Sea Turtle must be the names of those islands because Delfino is Italian for Dolphin.

I had an idea for a sequel where he takes a cruise to islands.

In the new game there should be definitely more upgrades for F.L.U.D.D., and if Luigi was to be playable he should have a different F.L.U.D.D. like M.O.N.S.U.N (pronounced like monsoon) and previously on this thread there were supported the idea of Wario being playable. If he was to be to playable he should have more health, be slower, not as good of a jumper as the other bros., he should also have W.I.R.L.P.U.L.L. as his F.L.U.D.D., which is more power, but runs out of water more easily.

Also in the new version, unlike the other version Yoshi's egg should be like he his in super mario galaxy, where you jump on it and it breaks. Then the fruits he eats could make him do different things, like Jalapenos make him breath cleaning fire, and that with eating a banana he can walk on water because banana peals appears wherever he steps on water. I don't remember the other fruit but I think they should each be special.

And Yoshi should still dissolve when he touches water :evilgrin:

Just read everyone's ideas. All excellent ideas. I don't think Nintendo is gonna make a sequel to this but if they do, it would most likely be for 3DS or Wii U. Maybe they'll announce it at E3 next year. Who knows.

Baby Luigi said:
And Yoshi should still dissolve when he touches water :evilgrin:

I find it rather cruel that the Isle Delfino Yoshi's can't swim. Heck, that dilemma inspired a Brawl in the Family comic at one point.

2011-09-01-360-YoshiRanch.jpg

I don't think it's so cruel, especially considering that I don't really like Yoshi

Baby Luigi said:
I don't think it's so cruel, especially considering that I don't really like Yoshi

You wouldn't want to meet me if I owned a Yoshi ranch then.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

No, you wouldn't want to meet ME if you owned a Yoshi ranch.

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

No, you wouldn't want to meet ME if you owned a Yoshi ranch.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Well, yeah....

On topic: There are too many damn red coin levels in this game.

I like red coins too, but there is just TOO many of them

Kick Buttowski said:
Baby Luigi said:
There are too many damn red coin levels in this game.

Yeah, good thing the timed ones are optional though.

I'm a completionist, so of course I must do the timed ones. >_<

I didn't exactly like how the Red Coins and Blue Coins did not count towards your coin total, like in Super Mario 64. It's also more disturbing that the 100 coin Shine Sprite does not appear directly above you, like what the 100 coin Power Stars did in Super Mario 64.

MnSG said:
It's also more disturbing that the 100 coin Shine Sprite does not appear directly above you, like what the 100 coin Power Stars did in Super Mario 64.

The thing is, what if the 100th coin you collected was in an inconvenient spot? When I was trying to get the 100 coin star in Bob-Omb Battlefield, I got my 100th coin in the sky and had trouble collecting it. In Sunshine, the Shine Sprite appearing in a fixed location ensures that the shine will be easy to get.

Kick Buttowski said:
The thing is, what if the 100th coin you collected was in an inconvenient spot? When I was trying to get the 100 coin star in Bob-Omb Battlefield, I got my 100th coin in the sky and had trouble collecting it. In Sunshine, the Shine Sprite appearing in a fixed location ensures that the shine will be easy to get.

I've never really had that problem, but I do understand what you're trying to say.

Kick Buttowski said:
MnSG said:
It's also more disturbing that the 100 coin Shine Sprite does not appear directly above you, like what the 100 coin Power Stars did in Super Mario 64.

That is quite true. Glad they fixed that

Going back to the discussion of a remake/sequel, if more playable characters are added, then I'd prefer to have DK instead of Wario since DK actually lives on a tropical island and I'm sure he'd pull off the tropical attire better than Wario could.

Back