Mario and Sonic at the London Games

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
Well it appears that according to the wiki the game is out today in North America. Anyone pick it up and play it yet? Personally, I'm going to buy the entire Mario and sonic series when they are cheap enough. Meaning I sadly do not own any of them. I plan on only getting them all on Wii! I'd prefer them better that way!

Yeah, its out already. The music has already been ripped. But has anyone here played it yet?

Why do Sega make remixes for Mario music and not for Sonic. :rolleyes:

@NSY

Here are some nice Sonic remixes (Splash Hill Zone and Seaside Hill remixes):

To be honest, the music from this series is probably one of the best parts about these games.

Propeller Toad said:
@NSY

To be honest, the music from this series is probably one of the best parts about these games.
That is not a remix, I remember hearing this in Sonic Heros and that exactly the same.

Is this game any better than the first two?

Skull Kid said:
Propeller Toad said:
@NSY

That is not a remix, I remember hearing this in Sonic Heros and that exactly the same.

Yeah, about all if the purchasable Sonic music is the same except for Flying Battery and Splash Hill.

Cream IS avaliable as a costume.

Found that out from a second source, the first one mustn't have found Cream in Party mode yet. No word on any specific Mario costumes yet, though.

Epic Nitwit said:
Skull Kid said:
Propeller Toad said:
@NSY

Yeah, about all if the purchasable Sonic music is the same except for Flying Battery and Splash Hill.
Yeah and they remix the Mario just for fun.

Great, they shortened the commercial for this now. They shortened it to "The one in red led the journey to rescue the princess. The one in blue may curl up into a ball. Perfectly normal." and Mario and Sonic waving.

Then they cut off the end scene and the prince saying hi to the Mario & Sonic. I hate when they shorten commercials, but hey, it saves them money.

Before they shortened the commercial, the line was "The one in blue is an avid ring collector. He may wish to seek the crown jewels. And he may suddenly curl up into a ball. Perfectly normal."

Nega-Man said:
Great, they shortened the commercial for this now. They shortened it to "The one in red led the journey to rescue the princess. The one in blue may curl up into a ball. Perfectly normal." and Mario and Sonic waving.

Then they cut off the end scene and the prince saying hi to the Mario & Sonic. I hate when they shorten commercials, but hey, it saves them money.
Wait, so they acknowledge that Mario saves Princesses, but they only say Sonic curls up into a ball?

What if they said Mario jumps around, and Sonic destroys evil robots?

Kind of an uneven/unfair portrayal of Sonic, is what I'm saying.

What do you mean? Modern Sonic has saved woodland creatures too. But anyways, I'm looking into getting this game.

I thinking about if I should get this or not.

Back