Mario and Sonic at the London Games

^Awesome! At least Toad got in somehow as a playable.

While I still have no interest in getting this game, I must admit that there are a lot of amusing things in this game such as the gameplay in the following video:

How is anyone going to take Bowser seriously after this?! :P

Propeller Toad said:
While I still have no interest in getting this game, I must admit that there are a lot of amusing things in this game such as the gameplay in the following video:

How is anyone going to take Bowser seriously after this?! :P

*audience laughs*

Bowser: Why are you laughing at me?!

Audience: What has happened to the big bad Koopa King?! Who would've thought that he would do girly things?!

*audience continues to laugh*

Bowser: Stop laughing, or you'll regret it!!

Here's my question: In the Winter games, sports such as Ice Hockey had a tournament if it was 3 or 4 players Free For All. Does Soccer in this game have this?

I hope I can do a 32 Player battle (and choose the teams for the CPUs). I'm fine if I have to split my Miis into teams.

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=14847.0

Crackin355 said:
Probably not because you can only choose your own team's characters, not the oppositions.

That sucks!

Yoshidude99 said:
Mii's look weird in Olympic Games anyway

Don't care.

Baby Time said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Mii's look weird in Olympic Games anyway

Don't care.

Baby Time said:
Here's my question: In the Winter games, sports such as Ice Hockey had a tournament if it was 3 or 4 players Free For All. Does Soccer in this game have this?

I hope I can do a 32 Player battle (and choose the teams for the CPUs). I'm fine if I have to split my Miis into teams.

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=14847.0
Don't care.

The costumes are pretty much the reason for using Miis. They're incompatible with everyone else after all.

Wii Fit is only one player. Or is there something that allows me to do 32 Miis on the same game, one (team) controlled by me and the others controlled by the CPU?

Baby Time said:
Wii Fit is only one player. Or is there something that allows me to do 32 Miis on the same game, one (team) controlled by me and the others controlled by the CPU?
i don't know but it dosen't have anything to do with this topic.

Back