Mario and Sonic at the London Games

Pinkie Pie said:
What do you mean? Modern Sonic has saved woodland creatures too. But anyways, I'm looking into getting this game.
You'll notice that Robotnik/Eggman doesn't stuff small woodland creatures in his robots to power them anymore. At least, not since Sonic Adventure 2, as far as I can tell.

Sonic Rush had animals in robots. I'd have to check if Rush Adventure did as well.

Edit: Nope, so Sonic Rush was the last game (that wasn't Sonic 4) to have animals in robots.

Oh my! We've got confirmation of one specific NPC Mario costume, and I swear you'll be pleasantly surprised;

It's Larry Koopa!

There's Marine too, if anyone is interested in the Sonic ones.

kat-rin koopa said:
Oh my! We've got confirmation of one specific NPC Mario costume, and I swear you'll be pleasantly surprised;

It's Larry Koopa!

..Oh snap! :eek:

I might just get this game now for that! ;D

Buying the game tomorrow, along with Skyward Sword.

Smashgoom202 said:
Nega-Man said:
Great, they shortened the commercial for this now. They shortened it to "The one in red led the journey to rescue the princess. The one in blue may curl up into a ball. Perfectly normal." and Mario and Sonic waving.

Then they cut off the end scene and the prince saying hi to the Mario & Sonic. I hate when they shorten commercials, but hey, it saves them money.
Wait, so they acknowledge that Mario saves Princesses, but they only say Sonic curls up into a ball?

What if they said Mario jumps around, and Sonic destroys evil robots?

Kind of an uneven/unfair portrayal of Sonic, is what I'm saying.

Yeah, I agree. Before, the acknowledgement of Sonic was three sentences. But hey, like I said, it saves them money to shorten it.

I can get both of these games together for only 3 euro. Sucks to be you.

Just watched some videos of it. Looks great overall, but I can't stand how they keep re-using voices, especially for the princesses. Some of Daisy's sound bytes are STILL from MK Double Dash. I know this was made by Sega and not Nintendo, but still, would it kill them to use some data from the Wii archives? Most of Peach's voices are from more recent games >_>...

Spoiler (hover to show)
It's Larry Koopa!

There's Marine too, if anyone is interested in the Sonic ones.

Still no Toad? That's pretty disappointing. :(

It's kinda depressingly ironic you posted that...

Because I've just personally discovered another Mario suit, and it's Wendy O'Koopa.

Dunno yet.

I found a Roy Koopa suit literally ten seconds ago, though.

Just FYI, got another suit a second ago for answering 100 quiz questions right.

Lemmy Koopa!

You know what, I might as well post a guide to getting these all here, so peeps can see it for themselves too.

Espio Suit - Place 1st place ten times in any normal events.
Cream Suit - Place 1st ten times in any London Party bonus games.
Charmy Suit - Play for a total of 1 hour (in Single Event).
Larry Suit - Answer Shy Guy's Quiz correctly ten times.
Werehog Suit - Place 1st twenty five times in any normal events.
Big Suit - Play for a total of three hours (in Single Event).
Wendy Suit - Play Single Events as a Mii ten times.
Super Sonic Suit - Place 1st fifty times in any normal events.
Chip Suit - Play for a total of five hours (in Single Event).
Marine Suit - Place 1st fifty times in the mission minigames of London Party mode.
Roy Suit - Answer 50 questions correctly on the London Party mission quizzes.
Lemmy Suit - Answer 100 questions correctly on the London Party mission quizzes.
Iggy Suit - Play Single Events as a Mii fifty times.

Yes, there's a fifth Koopaling there at the bottom. I have a good idea of how to get the sixth, but I may have to wrack my brain in order to deduce how to get the last two...

Cool, there's a Big suit, but no Toad suit? :(

There was a Big Suit in the Second Game, they decided to bring it back. Toad Suit might be gettable ya know, it's not like everybody has done the thing to get it.

Crackin's right. Currently the numbers for the triplets seem uneven. To balance it, there'd have to be nine suits for Mario too, which I believe means all the Koopalings plus one spare space for another character.

Edit: Okay, did the last objective I thought had for the Miis, got a Morton Koopa suit for it. So, the question now is how to get Ludwig...

And I've actually been working on the assumption that there's 8 Koopalings. This is why I needed that 12 hour nap. @~@
So there be two additional suits, actually.

Double post, but I finally found the last character suit set, and got a new suit.

Toad!

Back