Sonic Generations

Maybe it was the limit they could put in. The ammount of detail is freaking amazing in these levels, in the background of Sky Sanctuary you can watch the Death Egg Rise up and in Chemical Plant you can see the Buildings blowing up in the background.

And if yo0u're not satisfied, then make your own game, see if people like this or your game better, then decided whether its really actually disappointing.

Maybe the textures were too high quality. The models also play a factor in how much memory is used on the ISO.

It's probably just me, but for some reason, Modern Sky Sanctuary sounds better than its Classic counterpart.

Epic Nitwit said:
MnSG said:
It's probably just me, but for some reason, Modern Sky Sanctuary sounds better than its Classic counterpart.

Yeah, I prefer it too. I also like both Rooftop Run remixes.
Rooftop Run is awesomeboth Classic and Modern. I can't wait to play it. It was one of my favourite stages in Unleashed

Did anyone else notice a subtle inclusion of the Endless Mines theme from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 in the classic remix of Escape from the City?

Smashgoom202 said:
Did anyone else notice a subtle inclusion of the Endless Mines theme from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 in the classic remix of Escape from the City?

Yeah, I heard someone mention it in a video. Compared the parts and was all "ocool" when I noticed it.

apocalypseArisen said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Yeah, I heard someone mention it in a video. Compared the parts and was all "ocool" when I noticed it.

Thats old news. Way back when people first heard the music.

Epic Nitwit said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Smashgoom202 said:

You know, you don't have to be a smart-alic about it to people who only noticed recently. i didnt notice and I'm not gonna bother to check. I didnt like the City Escape remixes. the original was much better IMO.

Look, I'm sorry if that was rude.

Also, 3DS spoilers about the levels:

http://www.sonicretro.org/2011/11/an-in-depth-and-spoiler-filled-look-at-sonic-generations-3ds/

Crackin355 said:
Epic Nitwit said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Smashgoom202 said:

You know, you don't have to be a smart-alic about it to people who only noticed recently. i didnt notice and I'm not gonna bother to check. I didnt like the City Escape remixes. the original was much better IMO.
I liked the classic remix... Probably because it sounds more techno, and I like techno. The lyrics are fun to sing along with, I've noticed...

SKmarioman said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Only if you'd fix your URL:
Zby6L.jpg

Okay. I couldn't tell that my URL was wrong because my 3DS internet browser kept telling me "Image display failed".

Here's a link to a video the glitch in action: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=f11fee677e9e31a8&sc=documents&id=F11FEE677E9E31A8!205#. The file is "sonicvsshadowglitch.AVI".

Again, terrible quality because of being recorded with a camera.

Thankfully I found a good quality video on youtube:

Skip to 1:20 for the bug that happened to me.

Back