Sonic Generations

Creeper said:
Toad85 said:
While I was playing, though, I started thinking about something. You know that one bad ending of Sonic 2? The one where Tails appeared as a constellation, implying is death?

Game Gear version.

Yeah, that was the one I was thinking of. Thanks.

I hired and beat this game not too long ago.
Night #1: Classic Era Stages
Day #1 + Night #2: Classic Era Challenges + Dreamcast Era Stages + 1/2 Dreamcast Era Challenges
Day #2 + Night #3: 1/2 Dreamcast Era Challenges + Modern Era Everything + 1/2 Red Rings + Final Boss
Day #3: 1/2 Red Rings + All Extra Trophies (hardest one was 'Cant Touch This'; defeat final boss without being hit.)

There's a total of 50 trophies in the game, got me from Level 1 Trophies to Level 4

Really fun. Some of the trophies were pretty clever, like beating Chemical Plant Act 2 without touching the water. It was tricky, you needed to go the right route and time jumps.

Recommend to everybody who likes fun.

Also. I had trouble with the Act 1 Rooftop Run Race & Act 1 Wisp Planet, because they took me about an hour each. The strategy needed is spin dash like the fucking wind. And take all shortcuts possible. And don't glitch into the fucking level all the fucking time and run around on invisible platforms. I did glitch into the ramps a lot, the curve ones, for a person who likes to boost a lot, boosting on a curve ramp makes you get stuck and run around inside the level.

Gamefreak75 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
His World is fitting on modern Green Hill Zone
Honestly, I like the instrumental version of "His World", as opposed to listening to it with actual lyrics.
Late, but...

I don't like the Sonic music with lyrics. The only two exceptions are "Live and Learn" and "Open Your Heart".
Live and Learn is the best Sonic song with Lyrics! The best song without lyrics, IMO, is the final battle music from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Big Arms).

Smashgoom202 said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
His World is fitting on modern Green Hill Zone
Honestly, I like the instrumental version of "His World", as opposed to listening to it with actual lyrics.
Late, but...

I don't like the Sonic music with lyrics. The only two exceptions are "Live and Learn" and "Open Your Heart".
Live and Learn is the best Sonic song with Lyrics! The best song without lyrics, IMO, is the final battle music from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Big Arms).
No that goes to Sonic Unleashed Perfect Dark Gaia music.

Hence why I said "IMO", or "in my opinion", as in that's just what I think is the best and doesn't have to apply to everyone. :-\

Well I still find Sonic 3 Big Arm music awesome. It is better in Sonic and Knuckles though because the boss fight is more epic.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
There's a total of 50 trophies in the game, got me from Level 1 Trophies to Level 4
Wait, there's 50 trophies on PS3 and 49 achievements on 360?

Oh right there's a trophy for All Trophies Collected on PS3 but no All Achievements on Xbox 360.

SKmarioman said:
Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Wait, there's 50 trophies on PS3 and 49 achievements on 360?

Oh right there's a trophy for All Trophies Collected on PS3 but no All Achievements on Xbox 360.

Yeah, that one. 2 of my friends have had their PS3 for 3 months and play it a lot, but I had mine for 3 days and played only 1 game compared to their 20 and I'm still the first to get a platinum. I was kind of stumped as to why they wouldn't have one by now.

Back