Sonic Generations

Have you got up to Egg Dragon?

Yoshidude99 said:
it looks kinda short

Well that does happen to games that only have a measly 9 stages. I guess Sega didn't want to go overboard with the stage choices while making that game. Ironically, Sonic Adventure 2 has a total of 31 stages; 16 hero; 14 dark; 1 last.

MnSG said:
Yoshidude99 said:
it looks kinda short

Well that does happen to games that only have a measly 9 stages. I guess Sega didn't want to go overboard with the stage choices while making that game. Ironically, Sonic Adventure 2 has a total of 31 stages; 16 hero; 14 dark; 1 last.

18 stages. 9 Classic, 9 Modern. And don't forget the 90 missions and 90 Red Rings you have to collect.

I played the game on a 36O in Game yesterday! I beat Modern Chemical Plant withy a B rank and explored the hub world. I love boosting in the game it is awesome the whole game. i so want it for Christmas

I still haven't had the chance to play the full version yet. Since I'm so low on cash at the moment, I'm stuck with the PS3 demo for the time being. Although, I've watched plenty of different walkthrough videos, and I can say for sure that this game is the "Mega Man 9" or "Donkey Kong Country Returns" of this year; fun to play, but at the same time, disappointing.

Burning Blaze said:
I still haven't had the chance to play the full version yet. Since I'm so low on cash at the moment, I'm stuck with the PS3 demo for the time being. Although, I've watched plenty of different walkthrough videos, and I can say for sure that this game is the "Mega Man 9" or "Donkey Kong Country Returns" of this year; fun to play, but at the same time, disappointing.

I don't know what you're talking about. The only thing I was disappointed in was the shortness of the main game. But all the content and nostalgic value it has sort of has me ignore that flaw because this is worth it for any longtime Sonic fan.

Burning Blaze said:
How was DKCR disappointing, it's amazing and Sonic Generations dose not look disappointing.

I noticed getting S and A Ranks isnt hard at all in this game. Most people's first tries, they get an A or S Rank on Youtube. SlyFoxHound's reaction to S Rank was hilarious.

"MOM I GOT AN S RANK! What? What does it mean? I dont know, maybe Super? What!? Why would it mean Salty? I dont think it means Salty, Its a Sonic Game. No, It doesnt stand for Sonic."

It still sucks either way. But I dont usually mind on Sonic games, Sonic Games dont usually have an abundance of levels but they feel so good to play in, since the fast pace is so fun to try and go without stopping in. I played City Escape and Metal Harbor in SA2:Battle so many times. I felt accomplished when I got A Rank for both.

S Ranks werent in SA2B so it was the best rank for the level. S Ranks are amazing to get too though. If I had a PS3, I'd get this but I cant.

I played this at a friend's house, who has a PS3.

I regularly got A's for Classic Sonic, but was relegated to a B for Modern.

Burning Blaze said:

Well it is disappointing in that the game had less stages than Sonic Adventure 2. Sega could've done a lot better.

MnSG said:
Burning Blaze said:

Well it is disappointing in that the game had less stages than Sonic Adventure 2. Sega could've done a lot better.

10 Challenges for each level, 10 Red Rings for each level, 2 acts for each level, 2 bosses for each era. I dont remember the Dreamcast Era having 4 Games, so that might be the reason for 3 levels per era but still, theres plenty to play, so dont whine.

Back