can Peach retire from damsel in distress ?

Matthew Bellamy said:
I think they should rest Peach and Mario and switch over to a more RPG-Type game where Luigi saves Daisy.
Koopakid approves

Waluigi should be the main villain too

Scrub Jay said:
And Toad is her partner.

I would like to see that.
Aww yeah, this right here! 8)

TBH, I don't see why they can't try a little bit of both. Have some games where Peach gets kidnapped, but also have games where she helps the main hero, and by that, I mean like actually fights, I know she can do it.

You mean Peach actually fights Bowser when she is currently getting kidnapped? That sounds interesting.

It's called self-defense. :P

Sounds better than making her a defense-less wimp IMO

Pray, I'm getting tired of all this "Peach got kidnapped OH NOES" in the first ten seconds of the game. We need either a sequel to Super Princess Peach or a game like Nightwatcher said.

Yeah, why can't we get an original storyline? However, it shouldn't include anybody getting kidnapped in some way.

Well, these are video games we're talking about. I guess Nintendo believes gameplay is more important than the story and thus puts more effort into making the actual game rather than writing the story.

Yeah, but they can at least make their stories a tiny bit more original. I mean, a great game would be better if the story wasn't so stale.

I think some of the RPGs have sort of fixed the stale story problem though. Like in SMRPG and SPM where Peach eventually joins the player's party and becomes playable.

Mario RPGs aren't the only ones with stale storylines.

If I hear another, "chosen one" story, then...

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mario RPGs aren't the only ones with stale storylines.

If I hear another, "chosen one" story, then...

I think that was only in the Paper Mario sequels though and I wouldn't say its stale, just cliche.

Isn't "stale" and "cliche" the same concept?

Mariorules25 said:
It would be cool if she had different role other than getting kipnaped by :bowser:
:peach:

Like Super Princess Peach?

No, I meant outside games.

Many RPGs have that type of plot, so I guess Peach getting kidnapped falls in the same boat.

Man, I'm sick of seeing Peach get kidnapped. She should maybe have an RPG where she is the main character.

I like that idea.

Take my previous idea of Peach entering a parallel universe and combine it with some RPG elements and voila! A new Mario game hot off the press!

Should Mario appear in that Peach RPG?

Maybe Bowser should be an ally

Actually, I wasn't, but that's a good idea

Back