can Peach retire from damsel in distress ?

Mario games would be a lot better. Mario, Peach and Luigi can save Daisy, and Bowser Jr and the Koopalings could be the villians, and Bowser retires.
User:Superfiremario :peach:

And Daisy shouldn't get stolen. She's rough and tough

Forest Fire said:
Pray, I'm getting tired of all this "Peach got kidnapped OH NOES" in the first ten seconds of the game. We need either a sequel to Super Princess Peach or a game like Nightwatcher said.
Ornithologist Mario said:
Like Super Princess Peach?
This is overdiscussion, or I'd say that though I hope another Super Peach series
The problem roots on Mario main series itself, it only solves when Peach isn't kidnapped in the next Super Mario game
unless Peach series is as large as Mario series = =

I think there are many ways to make adjustments
for example, Mario is going on other mission when Bowser would plan to destory Mushroom Kingdom.
Peach wasn't kidnapped but travels along to find ways defeating Bowser
or Mario and Peach was kidnapped together, they both manage to escape from Bowser's closed island
also lik Daisy and Rosalina's situation, maybe other kingdom or city needs help and invite Mario and Peach

another counter-way is to make many people
including Daisy, Toadsworth and the others kidnapped at the same time so Peach isn't the only "unlucky" person
it should had been used in SM 64DS..... but Mario bros were rescued at first and Peach wasn't

Back