can Peach retire from damsel in distress ?

I'm kind of stumped on who her party members should be. I was thinking Daisy, Toadette and Negative Bowser, but I don't think that's enough.

Nightwatcher said:
I'm kind of stumped on who her party members should be. I was thinking Daisy, Toadette and Negative Bowser, but I don't think that's enough.

Toad?

Well, I already said Toadette and having two Toads seems a bit bland. But I guess it could work. If only I had more creativity in my brain.

Maybe Birdo and a Paratroopa?

I hardly consider Birdo a girl or as a member of the side of good.

As for Paratroopa, we already have Parakarry from Paper Mario.

Personally I'd prefer partners that have a connection to Peach or someone completly new (kind of like Vivian from TTYD).

Rosalina?

I suggest Baby Peach

Wouldn't that cause a time paradox? Yes, I know about Partners in Time, but Mario and Luigi were travelling through time, so they could team up with their baby selves.

Nightwatcher said:
Wouldn't that cause a time paradox? Yes, I know about Partners in Time, but Mario and Luigi were travelling through time, so they could team up with their baby selves.

Mario Kart and Mario Baseball says hi. Besides, it's not like that Time Machine in Partners in Crime disappeared when the babies came back to the past.

Okay, you got me there. But it seems like Baby Peach would just be a weak Peach clone gameplay-wise. Kind of like the babies were weaker versions of the grown-ups as they had lower stats.

Nintendo got dumb there. Baby Peach can have some weapons Peach doesn't.

Nightwatcher said:
Toadette would be nice, but Peach overall has a better relationship with Toad, rather than Toadette. So in a game like that, I think it would be Toad rather than her. That's my opinion. :P

But hey, I actually like that idea of a Peach RPG! Good job thinking of that!

Peachy said:
Nightwatcher said:
Toadette would be nice, but Peach overall has a better relationship with Toad, rather than Toadette. So in a game like that, I think it would be Toad rather than her. That's my opinion. :P

But hey, I actually like that idea of a Peach RPG! Good job thinking of that!

Thanks! I guess you're right. Toad's more important than Toadette, maybe Toadette could be the game's chef like Tayce T. and Zess T. from the Paper Mario games while Toadsworth can be the chef who mixes two ingredients.

I like Toadette as a partner though

I overlooked that question. :P Toadsworth's being a chef doesn't sound right.

Paper Peach: The Rainbow Mirror

Help the Princess protect the Mushroom Kingdom from a new threat! Travel to a mirror world where everything is backwards! Gather the mirror shards, make new friends, battle new enemies! The must-have Mario (or Peach) game of the year! :peach:

Can it just be an entirely new RPG?

Princess Peach: The Rainbow Mirror

Princess Peach and the Amazing Rainbow Mirror, with Kirby as her partner! :P

Ornithologist Mario said:
Princess Peach and the Amazing Rainbow Mirror, with Kirby as her partner! :P
lmao

I just think a Peach RPG with some good old friends (Toad, Daisy, maybe Toadette) and then some new friends; it'll equal A must have for girls or Peach fans. :p

Well, we have the plot setteled.

*thinks of way to manipulate every one else to draw fan-made box art to compensate for self's lack of artistic skill*

Back