can Peach retire from damsel in distress ?

Dorayaki

King Bowser
Super Princess Peach Galaxy quick walkthrough with Brawl skills (link)

super_princess_peach_galaxy.jpg

different from all female characters' status or whether more playable characters, just talk about Peach herself

when making this parody video

it may be a little irony or shameful that as the only female character to be along with Mario main series, she keeps the stereotype

but in other spinoffs and Smash bros, the staff make her apt to magical and technical abilities in fights and sports

or it seems to be that those abilities are not valid when "damsel mode"

I wonder whether this gap can be erased.....

for Zelda series, recent multiple Zeldas do also have magical or technical abilties in main stories

but sometimes she goes on her own road (since in some stories she didn't know other main characters at first)

or she volunteers to be a hostage in terms of that bosses can't hurt her nation

also just like those rayguns used in Smash Bro Brawl

if bosses just use cheat items that can't let victims resist (though heros may possibly be kidnapped too), it can make sense

usually, Bowser kidnaps Princess Peach to invade her nation directly

but if the conditions changed, may there be some other plot if Princess Peach has to do other job and asks Mario for other missions?

some other adjustments like side time for Peach in Paper Mario to do her own job, or her interaction with Bowser Jr. are also good

about the original Super Princess Peach.... I don't know whether Nintendo would plan a sequel for 3DS

but when will Bowser knows to kidnap Mario bros and Peach at one time ?

Peach will retire when she gets some good insurance.

interesting topic choice though.

It would certainly be more original and interesting if that were to happen. The mainstream series is still awesome, but they need to add a change to their formula.

She will retire soon, as new games are created she gains more abilities! Soon now, she will beat the crap out of Bowser in a mainstream game.

I think Bowser should try to kidnap Princess Rosalina. That would be much more interesting.

So, what is that random picture of Mario in the fake boxart supposed to mean?

Yeah, Peach should, along with Baby Luigi. I want to see them take action against the enemies.

Peach can retire from damsel in distress, Nintendo just won't let her. Peach is definitley not a weakling as she can inflict the same amount of damage as Mario and Luigi in SPM, (unless Luigi does his Spring Jump).

After that, we can finally get new plots!

By this time, Peach should get used to being trapped in a "dingy" castle.

Peach herself should be the main villain for Mario as a change

That was only one game, and so far, no sequels are created.

Here's an idea, maybe there should be a Mario game where Mario and Luigi take a much needed vacation and Bowser kidnaps Peach (again). Now Peach has to escape on her own.

And Toad is her partner.

I would like to see that.

That's a pretty good idea.
I would enjoy a game like that.

Finally something in Peach's perspective rather in Mario's perspective, though I want to see her get stolen by a different method than the usual kidnapping thing

Something different? Okay, maybe instead of getting kidnapped by Bowser, Peach is taking care of Mario and Luigi's house when a mirror appears out of nowhere and Peach is dragged into the mirror by her reflection and ends up in a parallel universe where the Mario heroes are evil and the Mario villains are good. Peach's mirror counterpart then goes through the mirror to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom and shatters the mirror into seven pieces; one for Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Daisy, Toadette, and DK's mirror counterparts. Now Peach has to defeat her friends' mirror counterparts, gather the mirror shards, return to the Mushroom Kingdom and stop her own mirror counterpart from taking over the Mushroom Kingdom.

I think they should rest Peach and Mario and switch over to a more RPG-Type game where Luigi saves Daisy.

Oh yeah, Luigi's a wimp while Daisy's tough. That'd make more sense

I can't imagine Daisy getting kidnapped, especially after when you see her in Strikers Charged. No one wants to kidnap angry women.

Angry and crazy women

Nightwatcher said:
Nah, Daisy's perfectly capable of protecting herself. IMO, Daisy should be the one rescuing Luigi. ;D
I think it's for Peach's goodness, but also for the formula of story
it doesn't mean that one day when Peach is not a damsel, some other one needs to be kidnapped

Daisy's main problem is that as Peach's closet friend, she should appear in any party of the OPs then join the adventure
but she is brave and don't used to be kidnapped right
just like I said only if she was attacked with magic of sleeping or other horrible weapons

Back