Characters that faded away, that you want to appear again.

inb4koopalings

Daggett Beaver said:
inb4koopalings

Eh, they're still around. At least they got an update recently.

I miss the shroobs (if you couldn't tell from my profile pic).

I'd like to see;
1. Cortez
2. General Guy
3. Crystal King
4. Mario's Partners
5. E. Gadd
6. Petey Piranha
7. King Boo
8. Sgt. Kooperman (even though I don't like the cartoons, I thought it was interesting how he was a human version of Bowser and maybe he could have human versions of the koopalings)
9. FLUDD

I'd like to see Wart and other SMB2 bosses return. Also, Tatanga would be nice.

superjeff64 said:
I'd like to see;
1. Cortez
2. General Guy
3. Crystal King
4. Mario's Partners
5. E. Gadd
6. Petey Piranha
7. King Boo
8. Sgt. Kooperman (even though I don't like the cartoons, I thought it was interesting how he was a human version of Bowser and maybe he could have human versions of the koopalings)
9. FLUDD

King Boo and Petey really haven't faded away

Sayoko Shinozaki said:
They were in a game recently.

True, but it was more of a cameo appearance. I'd like to see the shroobs in a more important role.

Wart and Tatanga. Good villains.

Even though Captain Syrup appeared recently compared to those two, I would like to see her playable for once.

Itsa that Guy! said:
Maybe in the next M&L :Attack of the Shroobs! (that isn't real)

If only it was...
Theoretically, because the Shroobs are just caricatures of their mushroom kingdom counterparts, and they are probably out for revenge against the Mario Bros. (assuming they found another place to call home), I could see the Shroobs creating genetically manufactured Shrario Bros. That would make for an interesting story.

twinArmageddons said:
Some of the Shroobs aren't similar to a mushroom kingdom character.

This is true, but the majority of them are. Regular Shroobs are similar to Toads, and a lot of their machine constructions and genetic experiments are modeled after Mushroom Kingdom denizens (Yoob, Swiggler, Spiny Shrooba, etc.).

I think it looks on what's the origin of the character

if there are somewhat importance for this character appear again, there must be and no substitution

for example, Parakarry can be the most recurring postofficer

E. Gadd and Dr. Crygor have very similar property so it's hard to compromise

or Toad and Toadette should be playable in SMBWii in face of the blue and yellow ones = =

Fading heroines need to take place in meanings of spin-offs......

PokemonMaster said:
Fawful and Cackletta.
Fawful and Cackletta were good in SS because they were original and interesting. We all saw what happened to poor Fawful when they tried to reboot him in BIS.

Herr Shyguy said:
PokemonMaster said:
Fawful and Cackletta.
Fawful and Cackletta were good in SS because they were original and interesting. We all saw what happened to poor Fawful when they tried to reboot him in BIS.
Maybe you should put that in a spoiler box...

PokemonMaster said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Maybe you should put that in a spoiler box...

Isn't he the main villain in that game? I don't think it's a spoiler.

Well, they don't put him in anywhere in the box. I'm not sure in the instruction booklet

Let's face it, if someone on Mariowiki hasn't played BIS yet they probably don't care about spoilers that minor.

LOL @ quoting things you want put in a spoiler box

Even if the post is changed, all the posts quoting it have spoilers with no boxes. And Fawful in BIS is not even a spoiler.

Back