Characters that faded away, that you want to appear again.

Scrub Jay said:
Some ghosts in Luigi's Mansion can make a reappearance. Some had personality.

Which ones? I know for sure the generic ones made tons of appearances later on

Like the portrait ghosts.

Yeah, the Portrait Ghosts need to appear themselves. Only their portraits make cameos in Mario Kart games.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
The Charles Martinet voice, like in Mario Kart 64? So Donkey Kong Junior's voice simply is a high-pitched version of that voice?

Sí.

Interesting. I'd like to hear Donkey Kong Junior's voice in that game.

Scrub Jay said:
Some ghosts in Luigi's Mansion can make a reappearance. Some had personality.

Yeah, that's a pretty good idea...

http://www.mariowiki.com/Wanda This character might be useful in future games. She was only in two games, both from a long time ago (Mario & Wario and Wario's Woods). Also, she's rather cute. I wouldn't mind seeing her show up again.

200px-Wanda.jpg

Oh, her. I would like to see her again.Besides, she has the same name as the fairy in The Fairly Oddparents

Cortez or most of Marios partners in Paper Mario would be nice. I would love to see Lord Crump back though.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Oh, her. I would like to see her again.Besides, she has the same name as the fairy in The Fairly Oddparents
Matthew Bellamy said:
Cortez or most of Marios partners in Paper Mario would be nice. I would love to see Lord Crump back though.

I havent played a lot of old Mario games, so I wouldnt know.Maybe the gatekeeper from the Beanbean Kingdom in M&L:Superstar Saga.I liked his minigame, the one with all the jumping.

Aren't they kinda minor, though? I would like to see Cackeletta return, if we're talking about the same game here.

Yeah, but fun.
I thought Cackletta blew up.Or maybe Im thinking of Fawful.

I don't think Cackeletta blew up, but Fawful definitely did

He appeared in the most recent game as Baby Mario and Baby Luigi did (Mario Super Sluggers) I presume, so he really didn't fade away.

Oh yeah, he was in that. So its been two years. Hopefully hes in a 3DS game.

Probably some more of the past girls, like Pauline (she's not really in the Mario series enough :P) and the Paper Mario partners. I don't know about you guys, but Lakilester was very badass.

I dont think Pauline will be in any more games, I think that Nintendo has put her in enough.

Beagle said:
superjeff64 said:
I'd like to see;
1. Cortez
2. General Guy
3. Crystal King
4. Mario's Partners
5. E. Gadd
6. Petey Piranha
7. King Boo
8. Sgt. Kooperman (even though I don't like the cartoons, I thought it was interesting how he was a human version of Bowser and maybe he could have human versions of the koopalings)
9. FLUDD

King Boo and Petey really haven't faded away

Yeah, but they've been reduced to spin-offs. I also want King K. Rool to return. He hasn't been seen since Super Sluggers.

Many Mario characters haven't been seen since Super Sluggers. Petey Piranha is not neglected just about yet. Look at the first bosses in Super Mario Galaxy and you'll see what I mean.

Are you talking about Dino Piranha or Peewee Piranha?

I'll admit their heads do resemble Petey's greatly, but they're not quite the same character.

Back