Characters that faded away, that you want to appear again.

I thought you meant the ending. Cackletta faded away with no sign in the series of her existence.
Fawful blows up in the end. I want him back to say "I HAVE FURY" or "I HAVE CHORTLES"

The Koopalings may have made a comeback in NSMB Wii, but that comeback has to stay strong.

I could list a variety of paper mario characters, but I'm sure everyone is well aware of who I'm talking about anyway, besides doopliss.

Not anyone else though, especially not from smrpg and ESPECIALLY, not Fawful.

I kinda want some of the paper mario characters to re-appear again. And whatever happened to Kammy? She only appeared 2 games and after that she just disappeared...

Starr said:
I kinda want some of the paper mario characters to re-appear again. And whatever happened to Kammy? She only appeared 2 games and after that she just disappeared...
You can't really say Kammy dissappeared since there was only one Paper Mario game she didn't appear in.

Starr said:
The only reason she dissapeard is because SPM took place in a different dimention, there was no need for Kammy

Maybe they can add football player enemy from super mario world that im getting for my birthday to super mario 3ds

Master Dark Link said:
Starr said:
The only reason she dissapeard is because SPM took place in a different dimention, there was no need for Kammy

The beginning of the game didn't.

New Super Mario said:
You don't have to doublepost. Just click the modify button on the side.

Sorry. I'll do that in the future. I would do that now and delete my second post, but then your comment about double posting wouldn't make sense. :P

Um, Lakithunder has only had one mayor appearance (if I recall correctly), and even though it was in a recent game, I'd like to see more of him. Cackletta would also be a nice readdition, as well as Wart.

The RPG characters, basically. This probably includes Geno, Smithy, Cackletta, and the Paper Mario partners. I would like to see them appear in games outside their RPG debut.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
The RPG characters, basically. This probably includes Geno, Smithy, Cackletta, and the Paper Mario partners. I would like to see them appear in games outside their RPG debut.
Per

Donkey Kong Jr.; I always wanted to know what he sounds like in the future games.

He should have a voice in Mario Tennis N64 though

The Charles Martinet voice, like in Mario Kart 64? So Donkey Kong Junior's voice simply is a high-pitched version of that voice?

Some ghosts in Luigi's Mansion can make a reappearance. Some had personality.

Back