What is so embarrasing in your life

Oh no, please don't let this turn into a senseless war-game hate thread again...

Why can't people just get along no matter what video games they play - it's getting frickin' stupid.

I get hassle from, like, one person for playing Mario games at my school, and he's a jerk and not exactly the smartest person there is, so...

arachnidsGrip said:
Why can't people just get along no matter what video games they play - it's getting frickin' stupid.

Unfortunately, it is impossible make these people not ignorant dweebs.

If someone is being a jerk to you, just leave him alone. It's his problem if he is an intolerant hypocritical moron, not yours.

I get crap for liking any games, I mean, I'm an A grade pupil ,I like indie rock music instead of that crap teenagers like to call music, slowly turning gothic-emo, havent got rid of my ds yet for good and still play mario,zelda and pokemon, hwo do you think I feel, embarresed?

Mason, you live in a cool bedroom.

When I was little, I ahd terrible hair. I was mean as hell too. Now I'm all cool with everyone and have epic hair.

President Iwata said:
Mason, you live in a cool bedroom.
oh thanks!

I actually moved to another room in my home but it's the same set up (poster position is little different relevant to my bed though.)

Goombella said:
When I was younger, I loved the colour pink.

Me too

I loved pink, up untill a few years back when I started becoming gothic, but my room is painted baby pink from when I was 7 and it hasn't been painted since :(

Yeah, Im goth now. My room is all black n' red. Its scares my little sister, actually.

Im not proper got just a wannabe nearly goth, I want my room painted purple, purple and black are my favoroute colours, also somthing else embarrasing, I went to ballet classes and sucked.

OMG, I went to ballet because i was an Angelina Ballerina fangirl, but I have mild coordination problems what I was unaware of and I never went past grade 1, the only reason I got out of the baby classes because I begged and pleaded.

My new gothness, everyone at school calls me a goth, just cus I like balck and purple, like gorillaz, has a crush on jack white, wears lotsa black eyeliner and has a side fringe, UGHHHH

I have a side-fringe. Around this time of year, I get Eurovision fever.

I'm way too skinny for my height and people sometimes assume I'm anorexic. It actually annoys me more than embarrasses me, since it's obvious I eat like a pig.

lol, at the bottom of this page is an ad for gothic corsets.
I was anorexic, and it still shows (possibly because Im still on a diet).Its annoying, coz people ask, and kinda embarrasing.

Don't go on a diet; most plans are not good for you!

Hm, I don't remember anything embarrassing lately.

I pick girls on videogames... I use daisy everytime i can. I smash with peach. Females on pokemon. Almost everyone of the characters i made are girls. I Watch shojo anime. I say cute a lot and my drawings are cute too... Damn... >_>

ToD the ToaD said:
I pick girls on videogames... I use daisy everytime i can. I smash with peach. Females on pokemon. Almost everyone of the characters i made are girls. I Watch shojo anime. I say cute a lot and my drawings are cute too... Damn... >_>

Well I gotta admit that I am embarrased when I say to people that I like cute stuff...

Femininity is considered embarrassing?

Oh, what a world.

Back