Super Mario 3D Land

Well, each Super Mario title does operate differently with its maps.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I think the level select screen looks crappy.

SM3DL_world_selection.jpg

After seeing this I have to agree with you

I wish they made the map screen look like an actual map screen. You know, like with Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and the New Super Mario Bros. games.

Smashgoom202 said:
I wish they made the map screen look like an actual map screen. You know, like with Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and the New Super Mario Bros. games.
Yeah, that way is much more interesting.

I Actually think the world map looks qutie cool. I like how it looks and you can see what the levels will be like.

Whats Up!!! :mario:

Anyway, you all know about the telescope item in SM3DL, right?
Well I heard somewhere (forgot where :P) that the Telescope has a Encyclopedia feature, what I mean is, if you use the Telescope to zoom in on an enemy, the screen displays the name of the enemy.
Did anyone else hear about this?

Respond or DIE , just kidding ;) .

IGGY7735 said:

Well I heard somewhere (forgot where :P) that the Telescope has a Encyclopedia feature, what I mean is, if you use the Telescope to zoom in on an enemy, the screen displays the name of the enemy.

OMG, that sounds AWESOME! Although useless in a practical sense. After all, knowing the name might be nice for hardcore Mario fans, but pretty useless when trying to figure out how to defeat it.

IGGY7735 said:

What telescope? This sounds like a rumor, I don't think this is legit.

Sorry to double post, but also new videos have surfaced including the intro, movement, and assist P wing. Access them here. NOTE: Spoilers are here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_FTkWQu0V5I[/youtube]

Also, there is more stuff revealed I believe. So more is to come!

75 new screenshots (way to lazy to show them separately):
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/files/images/nintendoart_20111006-101053.zip

Nintendo must really want to bring back the Tanooki tail if it's being used a lot in this game.

In MK7 too.
Nintendo is very talented in making people not being able to wait anymore.

Back