Super Mario 3D Land

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CSb6uWJoGM0[/youtube]
I predicted that a long time ago.

Yeah i guess

has anyone seen weegee

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/viewer.php?mode=article&id=39989

oh sorry didnt see propeller toads edit

Propeller Toad said:
So many tanooki's

I hate to break it up to you, but check out the official group art on the main Japanese page (near Statue Luigi's part).

There are even Tanooki Bob-Ombs in this game too!

Bowser is trying to make a tanooki army, i reckon thats the plot
geez so many tanooki's

^I think it has to do with the plot of all the Tanooki Leaves being blown off the Tanooki tree in the intro. It must have came in contact with Bowser's minions in this game (probably the leaves spread into the entire Mushroom Kingdom).

I still don't see :bowjr:

Perhaps this might be the first main Mario game since Sunshine to not feature Jr.? I don't see him anywhere, only Boom Boom and his female counterpart. Still, there's time...(though most things are already revealed)...

Again, "Super Mario" was the official working title, while "Super Mario 3DS" was the fan name.
So in fact, this game was never called "Super Mario 3DS".

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Again, "Super Mario" was the official working title, while "Super Mario 3DS" was the fan name.
So in fact, this game was never called "Super Mario 3DS".

Right you are

Super Mario 3DS was just the fan name

Propeller Toad said:
Mario3D5.jpg

Mario3Dsuperleaf.jpg

Mario3D1.jpg

More interesting stuff! A new advanced form of the Tanooki form? The intro? Three Toads? hmm...
That's a nice illustration. I like how there's an explanation for the Super Leafs getting everywhere, but no explanation about when or how Peach was kidnapped.

The new Super Leaf... Geez, talk about overpowered. It's like an Starman, only with a raccoon suit... Eh, nothing to get me too excited, though...

Propeller Toad said:
Also...could this be Luigi?
luigit.png
HOLY SHIT! Luigi in a raccoon suit... AS A STATUE?! THEY DIDN'T FORGET! THANK HEAVENLY GOD!!!! ;D

PandaSoul said:
What do you think the Luigi statue's purpose is?
...Maybe to show fans that Nintendo HASN'T forgotten what the Tanooki Suit actually did in Super Mario Bros. 3?

Just about to. That's why they can't call her Bam Bam or I'll keep thinking of that tiny caveman titan.

There's no information on her name yet; however, I'm sure that her official name will arise soon. Knowing Nintendo, it can even go on to being something along the lines of even Boombette (I hope not though; prefer something more original). Well her properties are the boomerangs, so maybe something along those lines (yes, more speculation; but, then again Boom Boom's name was easily made).

Back