Super Mario 3D Land

That you call casual gamers pansies?

Lost Levels difficulty? NO

Baby Luigi said:
Lost Levels difficulty? NO
Is the original version of Lost Levels more difficult than the one from All Stars because I never got to play the original (except on SMB Deluxe)? If that's the case I'd understand. If not, what is the big deal about Lost Levels difficulty? Especially when it saves after every level? I mean it is still hard, but imagine if you were only allowed to save after each castle level how much harder it would have been.

I think it's the level design which made Lost Levels so hard. I don't know which version my brother played, but he played a certain version in which a level (I believe 2-something or was it 1-something?) which he really struggled on.

Yoshidude99 said:
Lost Levels was way too hard. It's harder than any claasic Mario or Sonic game and they are normally harder.
yep

Baby Luigi said:
I think it's the level design which made Lost Levels so hard. I don't know which version my brother played, but he played a certain version in which a level (I believe 2-something or was it 1-something?) which he really struggled on.

From what I can tell, that All-Stars version is harder in worlds A-D, since Bowser throws hammers, and the Hammer Bros. behaved like they did in worlds 7 and 8.

The Special World levels in 3D Land are nowhere near as tough as the Lost Levels, but some levels are harder than others, especially if you don't have a Super Leaf or Statue Leaf.

Whelp, I've officially 100% complete Worlds 1-4, including golden flags. Now I have to go on the golden flag hunt for worlds 5-8, then I'm going to finish up the special world (I've only done the first two Special World levels)

To anybody who has this game the wiki still needs articles on Special 6 and Special 7

Nega-Man said:
Do you need to complete each level with Mario and Luigi to 100% the game or not?

Yes. I don't think it matters when it comes to Special 8-Crown, though.

Nope, when you get star coins, you don't have to collect them again. Also getting gold flag is easier with tanooki suit or statue suit, I 100% normal world with Mario and special world as Luigi then switched character to beat both world with different character

Back