Super Mario 3D Land

YoshiKartWii said:
Fully beat the game the other day,

Man, this game is amazing ^_^
The crown level is kinda confusing though :-\
It's supposed to be confusing. Trust Me.

It will start to get hard and annoying at Special 7.

Anyone else think there wasn't enough bosses? There are only four bosses: Boom-Boom, Pom-Pom, Bowser, and Final Bowser.

Dry Bowser is the same as Bowser.

Dry Bowser is a boss. He counts.

But plays the same as False Bowser and the first encounter with the real one.

Skyward Yoshi said:
But plays the same as False Bowser and the first encounter with the real one.
MarioMaster15 said:
Anyone else think there wasn't enough bosses? There are only four bosses: Boom-Boom, Pom-Pom, False/Dry Bowser, and Bowser.
That's what I meant to say.

WinterYoshi99 said:
General Grievous said:
Nega-Man said:
Galaxy 2's bosses were a joke. Seriously.

Anyways, I think I'm on world 7 now.
I found Gobblegut really hard when I first fought him.Anyway I beat the demo of the game a few weeks ago and I loved it. I din't find any Tanooki Tails though.

Their everywhere! Anyway I really like the level with the Spiked Balls and Spinies and a vocanic like BG
I was Small Mario though

Skyward Yoshi said:
It will start to get hard and annoying at Special 7.

I finished Special 7 as Mario this morning. That castle was irritating, more so since I'm making it a point to get all Star Coins and Golden Flags.

finished crown level...

*sigh* with Mario

i got to half of the green moving platform thingy,
then when the first one came to an end and it was time to jump on the second one,
i wasn't paying attention so i just fell o.o

haven't really played it for a few days,
been collecting coins on Mario Kart 7

YoshiKartWii said:
finished crown level...

*sigh* with Mario

i got to half of the green moving platform thingy,
then when the first one came to an end and it was time to jump on the second one,
i wasn't paying attention so i just fell o.o

haven't really played it for a few days,
been collecting coins on Mario Kart 7

You mean towards the end with the message? You can just ride on the yellow platform.

Nega-Man said:
Whelp, I have all star coins in worlds 1-7. Working on finishing World 8. I'll work on getting the gold flags later.
I got every Star Coin on my first playthough.

I got the game yesterday, and am at World 3 now. So far, I've only lost 1 life, due to me mistiming one of the jumps in World 2-2.

Skyward Yoshi said:
Nega-Man said:
Whelp, I have all star coins in worlds 1-7. Working on finishing World 8. I'll work on getting the gold flags later.
I got every Star Coin on my first playthough.

This IS my first playthrough. I'm still on World 8. Hence why I said "I'm finishing World 8". I haven't gotten to the Special World yet.

The Star Coins weren't too hard, I just had trouble when it came to getting the Golden Flagpole. Sometimes I'd have to redo a level after beating it to get the Gold Pole.

I didn't wanna have to Redo every level for the Golden Flagpole, you already have to do it with Luigi.

I'm at World 5 now, and I do tend to take my time by getting all the Star Coins and Golden Flagpoles before continuing. Sometimes, I may have to backtrack to get a Super Leaf though.

MnSG said:
I'm at World 5 now, and I do tend to take my time by getting all the Star Coins and Golden Flagpoles before continuing. Sometimes, I may have to backtrack to get a Super Leaf though.

What a coincidence! I did the same thing (though it was a pain sometimes when I played through a castle four or more times just to get the Golden Flags).

Devil Jin said:
The Star Coins weren't too hard, I just had trouble when it came to getting the Golden Flagpole. Sometimes I'd have to redo a level after beating it to get the Gold Pole.

I didn't wanna have to Redo every level for the Golden Flagpole, you already have to do it with Luigi.

Actually, you don't. If you get the Golden Flags as Mario, you just have to complete the levels as Luigi (though I got Golden Flags as Luigi because I could).

Professor Genki said:
Woh! , Mario4ever you double posted right there

but anyway im currently on special world 8

Sorry about that.

Mario4Ever said:
Devil Jin said:

Actually, you don't. If you get the Golden Flags as Mario, you just have to complete the levels as Luigi (though I got Golden Flags as Luigi because I could).
No, no, no, no, what I meant is that you have to replay every level with Luigi anyway so I don't wanna have to play through and get all the Golden Flagpoles afterwards, because if I get them before continuing to the next level I don't have to worry about them.

But I can see how you misunderstood me with the way I wrote my words.

Back