Super Mario 3D Land

Wow really i would love to see that

Yoshidude99 said:
Anyone here beaten Special 8-Crown? I haven't and don't really feel like it.

Remind me what that is?

All I remember is that I beat every level with golden flags and all star coins. Didn't beat each level with Luigi though.

Special 8-Crown is the last level of the game, its version of the Grandmaster Galaxy, if you will. Anyway, I've beaten it.

Mario4Ever said:
Special 8-Crown is the last level of the game, its version of the Grandmaster Galaxy, if you will. Anyway, I've beaten it.

How do you unlock it? Do you have to complete every level with Luigi?

MCS said:
Mario4Ever said:

How do you unlock it? Do you have to complete every level with Luigi?
You have to beat every level with Luigi and with Gold Flags.

I was suprised that I found Special 8- Crown hard since I only found a couple of the Special World levels hard like the timed Giant Cosmic Clone one.

Special 8- Crown annoyed me because I died on the falling blocks and I only died because I couldn't see where Mario's shadow was because of the camera angle.

Yoshidude99 said:
Special 8- Crown annoyed me because I died on the falling blocks and I only died because I couldn't see where Mario's shadow was because of the camera angle.

Time to blame it on bad level design, eh?

In my opinion it is bad level design. They made it hard by reducing the space for you to land and make jumps.

I don't think it's bad level design. I thought it added to the level's challenge. It would have been better if the level did not allow you to use Mario's/Luigi's Tanooki form, though.

It's just really fucking hard, that's all. People complain about it being easy then blame the game for having something too hard.

But I guess you have to blame the game for your failing at some point.

Back