Super Mario 3D Land

Mijzelffan said:
I still wonder wether having all flags gold actually does anything.

Not only helps unlock Special 8 Crown but gives you another star on your file as well

Baby Luigi said:
Mijzelffan said:
I still wonder wether having all flags gold actually does anything.

Not only helps unlock Special 8 Crown but gives you another star on your file as well

Ah ok. My brother claimed you didn't need gold flags for that, but since I collected them all anyway I haven't been able to see the correlation.

Nega-Man said:
Ah. I'm probably gonna use a guide to get the Star Medals I missed.

In Super Mario Galaxy 2, the Cosmic Spirit actually appeared when I kept losing lives on the second star at Melty Monster Galaxy. Not once did I use it.

It'll likely be the same with this game as well.

MnSG said:
Nega-Man said:
Ah. I'm probably gonna use a guide to get the Star Medals I missed.

In Super Mario Galaxy 2, the Cosmic Spirit actually appeared when I kept losing lives on the second star at Melty Monster Galaxy. Not once did I use it.

It'll likely be the same with this game as well.
Same happened to me but on Tall Trunk's big slide

Nega-Man said:
Oh, sweet. Some levels are hard to get at the top of the flag for, but I'll see if there's a way.

I recommend going in with the Tanooki suit (or having one on hand before reaching the flag) or practicing your long jump skills.

Got all 3 star coins on every level
(not counting special levels :P)

but i got all 3 stars in world S-1 though :)

i LOVED LOVED LOOOOOVED the ending
Peach is so adorable xD

Mario4Ever said:
Nega-Man said:
Oh, sweet. Some levels are hard to get at the top of the flag for, but I'll see if there's a way.

I recommend going in with the Tanooki suit (or having one on hand before reaching the flag) or practicing your long jump skills.

Yeah, I always have it on hand.

I'm stuck on World S-4 Castle. The thing that annoys me is that Donut Lifts don't sink when Pom Pom stands on them.

Nega-Man said:
Galaxy 2's bosses were a joke. Seriously.
I never got stuck on any bosses. The final boss was a joke but the other bosses did have some difficulty in them. Also did you forget about Fiery Gobblegut.

Both Gobbleguts were a pain in the ass. I was especially annoyed by how they drag their snouts into the ground and pop back up at you.

Ultraluigi said:
I'm stuck on World S-4 Castle. The thing that annoys me is that Donut Lifts don't sink when Pom Pom stands on them.

That's an easy one. The Tanooki Suit helps, but maybe I'm just good at fighting Pom Pom.

Ultraluigi said:
You actually wouldn't want them to (as if they would let that would kill her for you).
I thought I would never get past that, being so terrified of the donut drops, and making short jumps through the area only to get caught by the bouncing shell.
I found that instead, if you just do laps around the deck, the donuts come back before you get to the area, and the shell can't catch up to you.

I avoided Pom Pom without touching the Donut Lifts at all. There still is space to go in a circle to avoid her shell attack

Nega-Man said:

Anyways, I think I'm on world 7 now.
I found Gobblegut really hard when I first fought him.Anyway I beat the demo of the game a few weeks ago and I loved it. I din't find any Tanooki Tails though.

General Grievous said:
Nega-Man said:

Anyways, I think I'm on world 7 now.
I found Gobblegut really hard when I first fought him.Anyway I beat the demo of the game a few weeks ago and I loved it. I din't find any Tanooki Tails though.

Their everywhere! Anyway I really like the level with the Spiked Balls and Spinies and a vocanic like BG

Fully beat the game the other day,

Man, this game is amazing ^_^
The crown level is kinda confusing though :-\

Back