The Let's Play Thread

So this is my LP of Super Mario Galaxy 2, it got a Content ID Match, so if nothing significantly bad happens related to this video I will upload the next part in a few days.

well ive been watching chugga's pikmin lp's and gotta admit they're so hilarious that ive actually thought about giving the games a chance. wow.

Zae said:
well ive been watching chugga's pikmin lp's and gotta admit they're so hilarious that ive actually thought about giving the games a chance. wow.

Yeah, I loved his first Pikmin LP so I bought the first game. I ended up hating the game because it was boring IMO but it's still enjoyable to watch. I didn't enjoy his second LP so much mostly because the caves weren't as good to watch as the surface.

Crackin355 said:
Zae said:

Yeah, I loved his first Pikmin LP so I bought the first game. I ended up hating the game because it was boring IMO but it's still enjoyable to watch. I didn't enjoy his second LP so much mostly because the caves weren't as good to watch as the surface.

i can see why it'd be more boring to watch if you're not really into dungeon crawling scenarios(i can tolerate them so i find them more enjoyable). Im just not sure why i like the pikmin 2 lp so much, it just seems like he freaks out more and gets more chaotic in this lp more so than others.

Zae said:
Crackin355 said:
Zae said:

i can see why it'd be more boring to watch if you're not really into dungeon crawling scenarios(i can tolerate them so i find them more enjoyable). Im just not sure why i like the pikmin 2 lp so much, it just seems like he freaks out more and gets more chaotic in this lp more so than others.

I tend to like his LP of the second game more than the first, though I'm not too sure why either.

I've gone back to watching Chuggaa's LPs after a one/two year absence of doing so. Currently his Pokemon Emerald.

Also JWittz. I fell in love with his commentary the very first second.

Well, NCS is LPing Pokemon Sapphire. Blind. And he's never played a Pokemon game before.

Just saw it.

I wonder how many nasty comments he's going to get from idiots if he doesn't know something/do something right during the LP, which is pretty much guaranteed.

been watching chugga's majora's mask lp.

Gotta admit this game looks pretty damn awesome, and i dont even enjoy zelda much.

I love Slimkirby, he just makes me laugh so much.

I watched one of my friends, but then he went inactive, and I watch Pixel Invaders, a collaboration of some of my friends.

The 3DS makes my voice sound weird but ok and I don't think we made it clear but Silver is playing in the first episode then me in the other 3. I also apologize for quality as neither of us have a capture card.

So I watched Steam Train for the first time today (the Shrek Forever After episode, to be exact), and it wasn't bad. It had some hilarious moments in it. I just love how they're playing a shitty game for the hell of it and acknowledging the fact (which is what Game Grumps did in some games).

I'm not a big fan of LP's personally, but there are a few that a like, like most Game Grumps and Steam Train, and most Pokemon LP's(especially ProJared's Firered Nuzlocke, that one's great.)

Nabber said:
game grumps isn't really an LP channel as much as a comedy station
i suppose
anyway, i've never caught a shiny... but it took ncs a few weeks of playing to catch one. let's play curse my ass.

Ultraluigi said:
Nabber said:
game grumps isn't really an LP channel as much as a comedy station
i suppose
anyway, i've never caught a shiny... but it took ncs a few weeks of playing to catch one. let's play curse my ass.

Marriland caught a Shiny Magnemite in his Platinum Nuzlocke. Yeah, he does Nuzlockes now.

And, not to mention, Chugga's Shiny Koffing.

I've only seen 3 shinies in my lifetime, and I've only caught one.

I've seen a shiny Spearow. Too bad I hit it with a critical hit. It's always the worst possible timing that I get crits.

been watching superjeenius's and joshjepson's nsmb2 lp.

while the game doesnt exactly look that impressive mainly due to how many lives you can get, its a pretty humorous lp.

The Runaway Guys are doing Mario Party 3. The only LP's I really enjoyed from them were their previous Mario Party LP's so this will be good.

sheesh

first I wonder about more news for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and we get more news on that

then I wonder about more news for The Good Dinosaur and we get more news on that

and just the other night I was thinking about how I wanted them to do another Maro Party LP

i am clairvoyant

just finished watching superjeenius's resident evil 4 lp

i think i like it more than any other, i havent laughed that hard since liar liar.

Alright, I haven't been keeping up with all of their newest LP, so correct me if I'm wrong: but I think TheRunawayGuys should replace Tim with JoshJepson. I've always like Jepson's commentary, and it feels like Tim is always hogging down TRG - he barely speaks, and when he does it's quiet and in general not saying much.

Back