The Let's Play Thread

Hey, guys!

I saw this board and found this thread, thinking, "hey, this is perfect!"

Me and me mates of Lost Pause have been doing lots of let's plays, and a fair number of them are Mario games. All we do is play and generally test the bonds of our friendship. Kind of like a "friendly" monopoly game. Here's a link to our first video. If you like it, hit dat like and subscribe button while giving yourself a pat on the back. If you hate it, hit dat like and subscribe and give yourself a hug.

Leave comments if you like. Any criticism is welcome because we're just starting out. Our newer videos are getting more love and editing too, but are still not perfect. We'll get there though in time.

And as a disclaimer, there is a bit of language that you shouldn't say to your grandma, so cover your ears if you don't like it and I'll come shower you in rainbows.

Lastly, here's a link to our channel if you wanna see more. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsGKrLHOxr2113efbnkp5MA
Thanks for reading this and being awesome!

been watching MasaeAnela's lps

she is pretty funny to watch and seriously puts some work into her videos too, and apparently works a lot with chugga, not surprising though since chugga and her are really good friends.

Gotta admit im impressed with her, its so nice to see the girls doing some excellent lping as well.

I'm almost done with chugga's Pokémon XD let's play.

Well, TRG finished the main boards for Mario Party 4.

Well, so much for Jon's clean sweep, but hey 5 consecutive boards out of 6 ain't bad. :waluigi:

And major props to NCS for his improved performance.

You know, I was hoping they would do Story Mode, but oh well.

Hey Guys! I know there is a bunch of Mario Fans here (obviously) so I figured you might like this Let's Play Me and my friends are doing. It's Super Mario RPG for the Snes! A classic game! If you enjoy it feel free to like, comment and subscribe! Thanks for the time.

Critiots said:
Hey Guys! I know there is a bunch of Mario Fans here (obviously) so I figured you might like this Let's Play Me and my friends are doing. It's Super Mario RPG for the Snes! A classic game! If you enjoy it feel free to like, comment and subscribe! Thanks for the time.

The acting made my day, please continue that trend in these let's plays? ;D

Hello :)
I'm new around.
I really like Super Mario Games.

I also play Modified roms of mario games, and upload to youtube.
So far I've made 1 episode of Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii (Blind) I hope you like it, and I would like to get encouraged to keep doing more videos :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOEePlapBLA

I also do some speedruns of Mario games, and have more videos, you can check my Channel, leave a Subscribe if you like it :)

www.youtube.com/R4simply

Well this is a lets play thread so they are relevant to the topic at hand.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't promoting yourself like that not allowed?

Rule 12 says making a thread for advertising is not allowed. It doesn't say anything about advertising in posts and being the TC, I don't really care.

Re: Do you watch Let's Plays?

Ralph said:
I watch chuggaaconroy. His commentary his hilarious.
http://www.marioboards.com/Themes/mariowiki2/images/bbc/youtube.gif
Same. Mario Sunshine LP is insane with catchphrases.

this is my favorite let's play

still makes me laugh

infact most of the stephen & friends series is pretty hilarious.

Zae Eildus said:
this is my favorite let's play

still makes me laugh

infact most of the stephen & friends series is pretty hilarious.

I watch his vlog more than his LP channel.

The Runaway Guys along with several other LPers such as Stephen Plays, Josh Jepson, and SullyPwnz compete with others to win a Mario Kart Double Dash tournament.

Back