The Let's Play Thread

Interesting that Chuggaa's next let's plays are Kid Icarus: Uprising and Sonic Colors. Excited that he's doing a Sonic game for the first time specifically myself.

So I just clicked on Friday and:

iMaZA6J.png

yep

Nabber said:
Alright, I haven't been keeping up with all of their newest LP, so correct me if I'm wrong: but I think TheRunawayGuys should replace Tim with JoshJepson. I've always like Jepson's commentary, and it feels like Tim is always hogging down TRG - he barely speaks, and when he does it's quiet and in general not saying much.

eh i personally like tim from his videos and does occasionally say something hilarious.

Although not sure about joshjepson, i didn't really like him in nsmbwu, but superjeenius's co-op lets play with joshjepson was pretty hilarious.

Although really i kinda wish superjeenius was apart of the group as i really like him and thought he was great in the previous let's plays he was apart of.

@Crackin355: The video had no views; I was the first to watch it.

Heh, I literally just realized today that Chuggaaconroy started a Sonic Colors and Kid Icarus Uprising LP within these past 2 months, the latter of which already finished. Did anyone bother to watch either of these, and if so, were they alright?

I watched some Sonic Colors and the cutscenes were amusing, and the running gag for this LP was missing the extra life when he's attacking the end of level score. I got a bit bored watching him play though.

Nothing on Kid Icarus.

I haven't been subscribed to Chuggaa since he started the Kid Icarus & Sonic Colors LP's. I don't think I've watched one of his LP's since Super Paper Mario either. The Runaway Guys is alright, but I haven't watched anything other than MP3 Chilly Waters for quite a while.

Smg2daisy said:
I watched the LP of Kid Icarus Uprising by chugga.
Overall it is pretty good (with Hades jokes) and the last chapter is just amazing.

Haven't seen it but if I ever attempt to, I can already tell this will be something that makes me cringe.

I can get that you would get a tad bored of watching him play. Really, the fact that some of his episodes are nearing on 20 minutes each now is kinda turning me off from finishing certain LPs that I never got around to finishing (such as Super Paper Mario, which I've been putting off finishing for a year)

Crackin355 said:
I don't think I've watched one of his LP's since Super Paper Mario either.

Yeah, same here. The only reason being is that he keep LPing games that I'm not interested in watching or haven't played. I got both SM64DS and Kid Icarus Uprising for my birthday, but I'd rather wait until I beat them to watch those LPs, if I ever do.

I watched like, the first 3 or 4 minutes of the first Kid Icarus Uprising episode, and I find it pretty interesting how he was struggling with ideas of ways to LP because of how important some of the voice acting is. I'm glad he went with subtitling everything - that sounds like the best idea, and even though he said he was going to be quiet during the important stuff, some of the small-talk in KIU is really funny.

i usually watch chugga, among others.

I like chuggas stuff and since i could not handle uprising, it was pretty fun to watch.

Sonic colors i never got to finish so i was pretty pumped for that going on.

Overall both were pretty awesome and very neat.

I've recently been turning my attention to superjeenius though, as he's really hilarious and off the wall. I also love when he teams up with joshjepson for some co-op stuff, such as raymen origins and mp9.

Overall i think superjeenius is by far my favorite subscription.

I haven't watched barely anything on youtube for the past 3 months so I have a lot to catch up on. But I enjoyed watching SuperJeenius, SSoHPKC & PeanutButterGamer (PBGGameplay) back when I was. I guess I just watch an episode of something every week or so and nothing else.

I started watching a let's play of Mad Father, which is a horror RPG. I'm not watching PewDiePie version. I can't spell her name.

I honestly feel sorry for Aya, even though it is said every character in the game is fucked up in some way.

Poor Aya; 10 years old, mother dead, father a mad scientist who experiments on people and animals, and dealing with Maria, her father's assistant, whom she hates.

There was a blond dude with half his face ripped out and a black void where his eye is supposed to be. Dear god, that made me scream.

ive recently gone over to watch stephenplays.

Who i saw from a video that connected him and chugga, it seems they're good friends so ive gone through several series of him and he's pretty hilarious.

also says piss a lot.

^I've been a fan of Stephen's channels for a few years now and I can vouch that he and Stephen are extremely close friends. They've known each other since before Chuggaa ever started a YT career (from starmen.net) and both have visited and stayed at each other's houses a few times before. To add onto that, Stephen made Chuggaa's latest logos and Chuggaa repaid him by buying Stephen a ZombiU Wii U, flash drive, SD card, about $80 in eShop cards, NSMBU, Kid Icarus Uprising, two Wiimotes, and a check. So there's that.

Dean Winchester said:
^I've been a fan of Stephen's channels for a few years now and I can vouch that he and Stephen are extremely close friends. They've known each other since before Chuggaa ever started a YT career (from starmen.net) and both have visited and stayed at each other's houses a few times before. To add onto that, Stephen made Chuggaa's latest logos and Chuggaa repaid him by buying Stephen a ZombiU Wii U, flash drive, SD card, about $80 in eShop cards, NSMBU, Kid Icarus Uprising, two Wiimotes, and a check. So there's that.

oh god i remember seeing that video about the gifts, it was just too nice for me to comprehend.

stephen is awesome though and i certainly like when he does co-ops with mal.

Dean Winchester said:
holy crap I should totally design chuggaa's next logo

Stop whatever you're doing right now and watch episode 15 of Chugga's Animal Crossing New Leaf LP at 14:06.

Trust me, you want to do this. :peach:

well ive been watching stephen and mal playing twilight princess.

While i certainly didnt enjoy the game, i do have fun watching them play it.

They're completely hilarious, and stephen making link out to be retarded is just too hilarious.

Best part: YOU JUST GOT A BLUUUUUUUUUUE RUPPPPPEEEEEEEE

edit: totally getting that shirt

Randy Cunningham said:
Stop whatever you're doing right now and watch episode 15 of Chugga's Animal Crossing New Leaf LP at 14:06.

Trust me, you want to do this. :peach:

I'll admit, that was pretty funny.

Back