The Let's Play Thread

Re: Do you watch Let's Plays?

The runawayguys are up to episode 6 and finished World 3.

By the way, if any of therunawayguys are reading this. A little suggestion for your next project; Brawl's Subspace Emissiary.

I've been watching chuggaaconroy. He is awesome. I am watching him do Pikmin 2 and Luigi's Mansion . His channel looks awesome at the moment to.

FireSoul said:
The runawayguys are up to episode 6 and finished World 3.

By the way, if any of therunawayguys are reading this. A little suggestion for your next project; Brawl's Subspace Emissiary.

Don't think we'll have any of TRG see this forum ever, you best bet would be Twitter or Facebook and even then they get suggestions all the time probably.

Though Subspace Emissiary would be nice, as long as it's on Intense Difficulty... Otherwise it wouldn't take too long as I think they're all pretty good at Brawl. Intense would increase the chances of hilarious fails.

I have a Facebook, just don't use it often. As far as twitter goes, I'm actually tempted to get one just to give chuggaa some "advice" for Luigi's Mansion (Don't eat the mushroom!) Heh heh heh.

If they do happen to come by here they should totally do a Left 4 Dead LP.

If you noticed carefully, when they're talking about the next project during World 2, at the end of one level RIGHT before the start talking about it, they say Small, Big, Small, Big. I'm not trying to give any hints here....
littlebigplanet_logo_by_juniorneves-d3crrox.png
....how did THAT get in here? Must be a hack attack...ah well.

That's interesting. Chuggaa also said on Facebook that they're thinking on doing a 2 player game with a rotation with the 3rd person commentating on what the other 2 are doing. Is Little Big Planet a 2 player game when not Online?

Don't know anything about Little Big Planet, but regarding two-player games, they could do the following:

1. Brawl's Subspace Emissiary
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (although Player 2 only controls a Luma and NCS already LPed that, so SMG2 is unlikely)
3. Kirby's Epic Yarn
4. Shadow The Hedgehog (I think its 2-player)
5. Any game with co-op mode.

Most likely games: 1. Subspace Emissary
2. Donkey Kong Country Returns
3. Kirby's Epic Yarn
4. Super Mario Bros. 3
5. If LP #4 is 2 player, then LP #3: Four Swords Adventures

raeg

Last time I checked, Youtube lets people upload videos on days that aren't Saturday.

Herr Shyguy said:
raeg

Last time I checked, Youtube lets people upload videos on days that aren't Saturday.

I sincerely hope you're just joking about the "raeg", I mean those dudes do have lives outside of their LP videos, (school, work, family, friends, other video games for their own enjoyment).

But the video is done. They're just putting off uploading it for an entire week because they couldn't get to it today.

So you WERE joking? I know the video's done. They record like months in advance. You comment YouTube allows video uploads on Saturday, (which is true, you can upload anytime you want). And now you acknowledge they couldn't get it done. But your first comment seemed like a smart-aleck complaint.

How can you miss the point so bad?

They have their video all done but they're withholding it for a week because they weren't able to upload it today.

I know they're unable to upload it, I just want to know what the deal is with this comment.

Herr Shyguy said:
raeg

Jesus Christ.

They are unable to upload it today.

They are not unable to upload it between today and next Saturday.

They will not be uploading it until next Saturday for some arbitrary reason.

Oh, sorry. I actually misread your comment. I didn't see the n't part in aren't. (Go ahead facepalm me).

But come on, you really can't wait another week for the next episode? You could watch other videos.

Can and am, but it's still kind of a dick move on their part.

Well, I'm not too happy about it either, but I'm sure there's some reason behind this.

And besides,

A delayed video is eventually good, a bad video is bad forever.

Herr Shyguy said:
raeg

Chuggaaconroy maintains the channel. He was at E3 and had no time to get on the internet and upload the video. He still probably ain't done editing it, so BE PATIENT!

GutsehMan said:
Herr Shyguy said:
raeg

Chuggaaconroy maintains the channel. He was at E3 and had no time to get on the internet and upload the video. He still probably ain't done editing it, so BE PATIENT!

Thank you, GutsehMan. :)

Sorry for the double post, but TRG have announced that today's NSMBW episode will be postponed to tomorrow. :mario: :yoshi: :dk:

Ah. That would be why. I saw chuggaa announce on Twitter that the new episode of TheRunawayGuys would be released soon after Pikmin 2.

Back